19

After the shower Jimin and I were dressing up, but he kept being really sweet to me. Hugging me from behind and kissing my neck, smiling everytime he would do it and it making me smile too.

"Jimin, what do you need to tell me?"- I remembered.

He looked at me and his face turned serious.

"I...pressed charges against your father.."- Jimin said hesitant.

"What...? When?How?"- I asked confused.

"Well..you were at the hospital and I was really scared that I could lose you...so I...went to the police and told everything.."- Jimin said and I look at him for a moment before starting to freak out.

"Jimin, are you crazy?! I thought you were smart!"

"Y/N-"

"Don't you know? Men like my father don't go to jail. He has way too much power!"- I called him for reason.

"He has power when it comes to companies and money, but not with the law!"- Jimin said.

"What? You think anything is going to stop him from bribing the law?!"- I said.

"We can do this!"

"How did you even press charges without me?!"

"I can presses charges even if the victim doesn't want me too"- he explained.

"What now? We're ruined..."- I sighed and sat on the bed.

"I told a clean cop to take care of the case and I got us a good lawyer"- Jimin said lowering himself to my level.

"A clean cop?..yeah, rigth... they're all clean until they see a chance to get a thousand dollars..."

"It's Namjoon"

"What?..?"- I asked surprised.

"The cop is Namjoon...he is a detective in the violent crimes... I told him..."

"Jimin, even if Namjoon gets my father to jail the last decision is from the judge..."- I said.

"I know, I got it... can you just trust me..."

He said and I sighed.

"I'm just worried he can hurt you..."- I said.

"And I'm worried he will hurt you...so let's just not get hurt okay?"

Jimin said as I looked him in the eyes silent. I just nodded to what he said. At this point there's nothing else to do...he already pressed the charges.
He hugged me, but my heart was still worried about what could happen.

*****

And so it went. We were all in the court room. Me, Jimin, Danielle, our friends and workers of the house. I will be testifying against my father and I'm nervous.

"Hey, babe, calm down"- Jimin told me taking deep breaths to teach me.
And so I breathed in and out.

"Hey, how are you doing?"- Danielle asked approaching me.

"I'm good"- I said trying to keep myself calm.

"Great, can't wait to see that man behind the bars"- She said. My hopes are not high...he is powerful.

"Oh, Danielle, do you know what happened to mother?"- I asked.

"She went to her lovers house after the scandal"