14

I woke up and the view was in deed amazing. Jungkook fell asleep on Taehyung's butt, who was on Jin's chest. The girls were on the floor hugging each while other sleeping.
Suga was sleeping on the table, along with J-Hope and Jimin. Rm...I don't even know...

I woke up and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. While I was drinking someone embraced me.

"Jimin!"- I said in a loud whisper from the sudden touch.

"What?"- He gave a cheeky smile.

"What if they see it?"

"Let them"

"Jimin!"

"A kiss, just a kiss!"- He asked.

"Jimin!"

"A kissssss"

He insisted and I kissed him, smiling afterwards.

"What are you doing?"- someone asked out of nowhere and I quickly pushed Jimin away. It was Jin.

"Oh thank God, it's just you"- Jimin let out breath of relieve after seeing his friend.

"What do you mean?"- I asked confused.

"Jin knows we're married, he works for my company and my dad told our workers"- Jimin explained.

"Yes, I do know...I thought you didn't like each other?"- Jin said while chewing bread, in a very casual way.

"Well things change"

"Ah, imagine Taehyung knowing about it"- Jin chuckled at the idea.

"Me knowing what?"- Taehyung asked entering the scene and Jin almost choked on his food.

Jimin, Jin and I looked at each other and we all started talking at the same time so Taehyung wouldn't understand anything.
Then, Dawon came in.

"Guys!!! How about we all go for a swim at the lake!?- she said.

"Yesss!"- everyone screamed now awake.

******
Of course I was not going to show my back, so to go on top of my bikini, Jimin gave me one of his jackets.

"Will you be fine here?"- Jimin asked, wanting to go inside the water.

"Jimin, just go!"- I smiled and so he did.

I looked at my side and Jin is still there. He did not seem like going inside the water with the rest of the group.

"Are you not going in?"- I asked.

"I'm fine"- he answered.

"Sure? They seem to be having fun"- I said.

"Are YOU not going in?"- He asked me.

"I'm fine"

"They seem to be having fun"- he came at me.

"Smart..."- I said and he laughed.

It makes me wonder though...
Then, the girls came up to me.

"Y/N, c'mon let's go in!"- GeongMin said.

"Oh I'm fine"- I replied.

"C'mon!!"- they said, trying to pull me up.

Once they did that, they wanted to pull me into the lake, but I was resisting. I didn't want to tell them to stop, because I did not want to seem rude. I know they meant well, but it did not work out...one of them pulled the jacket I was wearing so I would go inside the lake and just like that... silence fell upon the laughs.
They were all looking at my back and I froze. Tears formed in my eyes from the shame and embarrassment that consumed me.