5

Jimins POV

I opened my eyes and realized my hand was still on Y/Ns arm. I must have fallen asleep trying to comfort her.

I got up, got dressed and went to work, leaving her to sleep.

As I walked in the hallway to go to my office, someone put his arm around me.

"Here's our newlywed! How's life going my friend?"- Jin asked me, clearly mocking me and I smiled.

"I'm good Jin. You know I like you a lot, but we are at work and I'm your superior."

"Actually, you're an intern now so technically... I'm you're superior!"

"When did you become so smart?"- I played around.

"Sometimes I have epiphanies"- he answered and we both laughed.

We got to the office where I would be working and, of course, Jin did not leave my side. He entered behind me and sat on a couch there as I sat on my desk.

"So, when will we meet this girl? She can come to the dinner with the boys tonight!"-Jin gave the idea.

"Never"

"What?!"

"Remember the last time I took AeRa to one of our dinners, it was too bad"

"Jimin...she threw herself at me..."

"I know but still...Y/N is too high class for a Korean BBQ..."

"I see....are you getting along?"- Jin asked.

"Actually yes"

"Great! Then she is coming tonight! The guys will love your wife"

"No way you're telling them!"- I warned Jin.

He only knows about this marriage because he works in the company and my dad announced it to the workers. The rest of the crew doesn't have a clue I got married.

"Why?!"

"Because it going to end anyways. She wants to leave the country and follow a different life."

"You're still bringing her...I wasn't even invited to the wedding!"-Jin said.

"You know how my parents feel about my friends"

"They love us"

"They hate you"- I mocked him.

"True... anyways I should get going...I have a job and all...you should learn intern"- Jin mocked me.

"Jin"- I called him before he could leave-"you have a trauma with the sea, right?"

"Yeah.."

"Do you have nightmares about it often?"

"Yeah, sometimes...thank God I don't see it everyday or I wouldn't even sleep...just thinking about it gives me chills...I literally shake everytime I get close to the sea"