3

Y/Ns POV
I was in the kitchen with Danielle, because she refused to go home and take some days off. We were laughing and talking when we heard someone behind us. It was Jimin.

"Hey..."- He said shyly.

"Hey"- I said.

"Miss, I will go to your room to see if it needs to be clean"- Danielle said to leave us alone. She usually doesn't call me miss when we are alone but she played the part. And so she left.

"So..."

"So..."- I awkwardly said after him.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for judging you too quick...I know that we don't really love each other and all, but we should at least try to head along since we are living together... What do you think?"- Jimin said with a little smile.

"That would be good, I guess"- I said and there was a moment of silence between us as he just squinted smiles at eac other.

"Well, I should get going then..."- He said turning around to leave since there was nothing more to say. But then, he stopped midway and turned to me again.- "Can I just ask you something?..."

"Yeah, sure"- I said.

"If you weren't drunk...then why did you sleep in the bathtub..?"

"oh...Uh... I...."

"Miss, I will be going out for groceries, wanna join me?"- Danielle entered the scene, saving me from the explanation.

*****
Some days have gone by and I have been sleeping in the bathroom still. I can't sleep in the room. I can fall asleep there, but with the nightmares I wake up in the midle of the night and the big room scares me to the point of anxiety. Although the bathroom is smaller, it is not designed for a human being to sleep there. My back hurts a lot from it.

I woke up and Jimin was in the living room watching TV.

"Hey"-He said.

"Good morning"- I responded massaging my shoulders from the pain.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, yeah, don't worry...what are you watching?"

"Just a variety show..."

"Can I join you?"- I asked.

"Yeah, sure"- He said.

I sat next to him, but still a little far. We just sat there and occasionally laughed together.
I kept massaging my shoulder, because it was still uncomfortable.

"Are you sure you're okay?"- He asked.

"Yeah... I'm sure"

"Let me see"- He said, coming closer to me to touch my shoulders, but I quickly dodged away so he wouldn't see something he shouldn't.

"I'm fine..."- I said.

"Have you been sleeping in the bathtub...?"

"How did you-..."

"You know, when I wake up, I always have the urge to pee...and weirdly I always wake up earlier than you"- He said chuckling and I felt a little embarrassed.

"I'm sorry..."

"It's fine, but why don't you sleep in the living room on the couch?"