11

"are you okay?"- Jimin asked once my father left.

"Yeah...hum... I'm going to see if there are people in there that I need to greet..."- I lied letting go of his hand on a sad tone. I went to my old room for a breather. This moment with my dad let me tense and scared for a minute.

Jimin wanted to follow me, but I told him it was okay and so he respected me.

Jimins POV
I wanted to go with her, but it seemed like she wanted to be alone. I was looking at her fading into the crowd when a group of young guys touched my shoulder.

"Hey, so you are Jimin? Y/Ns husband?"- one of them asked.

"Yes..."

"We were going for a cigarette outside...wanna join our company?"- he asked.

"I don't smoke..."- I said.

"It's fine, just join us for a talk."- he said I didn't want to be rude so I nodded, agreeing to go.

We got outside and sat on the bench Y/N and I first met, which made me smile a little. Her room has a vision to it.

"So my name is Liam, this is Louis and this is Harry"- the guy who invited me to join them said.

I kind of laughed at the irony

"Are you planning to form a boyband called one direction?"- I said jocking, but they didn't get it.

"Nevermind...Zayn would have left anyways..."- I said because they didn't get my joke.

"Okay...So, Y/N...how is it to be married to her?"- Liam asked.

"She is great"- I said, keeping it private since I don't know them.

"Really?! I always thought she was too much..."- He said.

"What do you mean?"

"You know, all of us here tried to persue her but that didn't happen. It was like everything we said to her about us, she didn't care! One time, I even told her about my Ferraris and nothing...she wasn't even impressed...she is too hard to please."- Liam said.

So he is the Ferrari guy...I kind of chuckled at the situation.

"Well, Y/N doesn't care about money, but cares about personality...but you are not ready for that conversation"- I said.

"Oh please, like I cared about hers either...let's be honest...she is rich and powerful, that is useful, you yourself should know.... besides...that bum of hers..."

"What"- I frowned feeling annoyed.

"Don't take me wrong...but non of us saw you here before... so, out of all of us, you should know how her money is powerful...tell us...why did you really marry her...? "

I got so annoyed for this guy calling me a money seeker that it made me grab his collar ready to figth him.

"You look here, you little shit. Why I married Y/N is non of your business...even if I didn't exist she wouldn't pick you...I may need money, but I'm not an asshole like you. Y/N is way more than just money and power"- I said and I let go of his collar, trying not to figth him so I wouldn't cause a scene.

I was about to leave when he talked.

"You look like a boy who likes to figth... I mean all I'm saying is, why would she marry a street boy when she could marry royalty"- he said. He is honestly doing this just to annoy me now.

I looked back at him and he continued to talk.

"I even slept with her once. Great body I must say. Good curves, great skin"- he said with a grin on his face and I immediately knew he was lying.
Y/N already said her back was not smooth skin.

"You're lying"- i told him.

"I'm not! Go ahead boys, you can tell your friends and all. And that ass,...it was to die for-"- he told his friends and that was my last drop. I got to him and punched him in the face before he could finish.

He fell o the floor and I wanted to hit him more, but before I could, I felt something hit the back of my head.

****

Y/Ns POV.

I was in my old room and the door for the balcony was open. I have a view for the garden. I started to hear loud voices. I went to see what was happening and Jimin was in a figth. Then Harry hit Jimin in the back of his head with the glass of whine.

"Jimin!!"- I screamed.

I quickly ran to him and held him in my arms to see if he was consious. The back of his head was bleeding.
Everyone that was inside was outside to watch the show.

"Hey, Jimin, are you okay??"- I asked worried and he opened his eyes, thank God.

"This party sucks"- Jimin said in a week voice and it made me smile.
I was relieved, but at the same time kind of angry for the unnecessary fight.

"Can you get up?"- I asked and he got up slowly.

"The back of your neck is bleeding!"- I said after making a check up.

"Talk about bad aming"- Jimin said looking at Harry who hit him with with the glass.

"What is going on here?!"- my mother came in the scene.

"Mother, everyt-"

"Your son in law is a low class person, he doesn't know how to act"- Liam interrupted me.

"You were talking about my wife's ass!"- Jimin said clearly angry and everyone gasped at what he said.

"Are you surprised that I Liam's disrespectful or that I said ass?..."- Jimin said sarcastically.

"Mister Park!"- My mother screamed and Jimin got quiet. Once he saw everyone looking at him with bad eyes, he got a little embarrassed.

I noticed it and I didn't want that. Whatever happened it was clearly because Liam got to his nerves and it was probably to protect me. I know Liam, he is an asshole and a manipulator.
I held Jimins hand and he got a little surprised.

"Mother, we are leaving"- I said and walked away from the party.