Chapter 11

- What are you doing here?

- I missed you Sy Sy! Since I left that demonic hotel, I was looking for you and when I saw you entering that door when you were so discouraged .... I thought of coming to see you but I didn't have the courage .. I had to give you time to stay better and when I saw you leaving home yesterday happier, I knew it was the perfect time to see you. Didn't you like my surprise?

"Hear your leech, did you kill that mundane?" Asked Jace.

- Is that tone of talking to a lady? Are you going to let him talk like that about your child?

- Heidi did you kill her? Tell me the truth please.

- Yes!

- Sorry I didn't support you when you needed me, I know how complicated it is to survive the first times after the transformation. I should have been with you but I didn't know you were alive, I always thought you were dead, even I saw your corpse.

- Oh Sy, I don't blame you my love. Raphael was the one who wanted me arrested to do tests on me, but I'm finally free, strong and I'm with you. We can start from scratch and build a life together, just you and me!

- You guys are not going anywhere you crazy. You have to pay for what you did to the poor girl, she is not to blame for the new life you are leading.- said Jace but she did not seem to hear him.

- Heidi, I have to deliver you to Luke, he will help you get out of this  and with our help, you can finally learn to control the bloodlust that Raphael never taught you to control.

- But what about us? I will not be without you again!

- Girl wake up for life, there is no us ... There is only you and him, nothing more.

- Who is this quince after all? Listen, dear, this is between me and my sier, so why don't you take your little things and start walking out of here.

- I leave here whenever I want, as this is my home and I will not leave my friend with a maniac like you!

- Heidi I will not leave here, I do not want to abandon my friends and my family.

- Friends? What friends? Your ex-girlfriend who broke your heart? The Lightwood brothers who are most concerned with saving their precious mundanes from being with the friend who needed company? Or here the blondie, who until very recently couldn't even see you ahead? And your family? Simon, we all know you haven't been to see them since you became a vampire. I am the only one who has always cared about you and I am the only one who understands you and can make you happy. Come with me!

- Listen oh teeth, Simon is not going anywhere.

- We do it this way, I will let you think about it, you have a week to tell me your answer.- Heidi said heading for the door.- See you around my love.

- Do you believe this psico? Simon, you're not considering running away with her, are you? "Asked Jace, sitting down next to me.

- Do you think so? Of course not! My whole life is here in Brooklyn.

- The girl is completely obsessed with you and that's not good Simon. It's very dangerous!

- I know that, but I also know how to take care of myself. You can go back to the institute, Jace. They need you more than I do.

- I don't know if you heard me but this is my home now. I'm not going anywhere. And who knows what she's capable of, she still kidnaps you during the night ....

"Are you self-invited to live here with me?" I asked laughing.

- Technically yes! Think with me, I've been sleeping here for a week, I have most of my stuff here. We have shelves full of human food and you have a free room ... Why not?

- Thinking that way you are right. Are you sure this is what you want?

- Absolute! I already kind of live here, why not make it official?

- OK then. If that's what you want, I won't argue with you!

- Okay, starting today you have a new housemate, - said Jace smiling.

POV JACE:

The girl really doesn't beat the brain. She's really obsessed with Simon and that's not a good thing. Let's say I was trying to find an excuse to move here and thanks to the crazy sharp teeth, I have it.

The truth is, I can't help being with him. I am always happier here in the apartment and when I have to go to the institute I can hardly wait to return to your side. I don't know what's going on with me, but this is the raw truth. I can't live without him! I went to the institute to pack up the rest of my stuff, when Izzy and Alec knock on my door.

"Hey, hey, hey, where do you think you're going?" Asked Alec, confused.

- I'm going to live with Simon!

I ended up telling them what happened today and they both thought the best thing was for me to go live with him at least for a while to protect him from that crazy person. Not that he couldn't protect himself, he wasn't helpless or anything, but extra hands never hurt anyone.

- Don't worry, you will continue to see me every day, I'll just start sleeping somewhere else.

- It better be that way ... Well, I'm going to the weapons room because I have to help a new member to choose his weapon. See you around, big brother! - Izzy said leaving my room but Alec looked at me with a goofy smile.

- Now that our little sister is gone, will you tell me the truth?

- But what truth? I told you the truth!

- Jace, I know very well that the only reason you are going to live with him is because you like him.

- What? Okay, that's not it ... I told you, he needs my help to protect himself from that crazy woman.

- Jace, who do you want to lie to? Me or yourself? Go tell me the truth, do you like Simon? Yes or no?