Prologue

Prologue

Hey there, how’s it going? I’m Clarissa, 1/6 of the famous British/Irish pop band One Direction. “That sounds really stupid and cheesy!” I exclaimed as I looked down at the laptop screen, Harry was making me a twitter account seeing as him and the other boys already have them. “What do you mean cheesy? That’s what mine says!” he said pointing to it. I just sighed. I was curled up on the couch reading a book with my head on his shoulder as he typed. “I don’t understand technology...” I said, he just chuckled and turned his head to kiss me on the cheek, “You’re just challenged is all.” He said, I sighed and played with Louis’s oversized sweater I was wearing. “Harry are you nearly done?” I heard Niall’s voice say as he walked into the flat, “Nope. Still trying to find a good enough picture.” He said, his brows burrowing together, Niall walked over to me and I got up to give him a kiss on the cheek, “how you doing Rissa?” He asked me, I just shrugged as he sat beside me and lifted my feet up and placed them on his lap, “How was your date with Emma?” I asked him, he blushed a little bit his cheeks turning a pink colour, “Yeah, it was great.” He said, with a smirk on his face, “And?” I pushed for more, “I...kissed her goodnight...” I did a little happy dance in my position which didn’t work very well. I nearly ended up falling off the couch. We were all laughing when the rest of the boys walked in, “Oh ok then, nobody knocks anymore!” I exclaimed and they all chuckled, “I could have been naked!” I yelled and they all stopped and stared at me, even Harry and Niall. “You would be naked on the couch sitting next to Harry and Niall?” Zayn asked and I just shook my head, “No but I’m just saying!” I said as I sat up properly and fixed the sweater, “Well I live here to you know.” Louis said sitting down next to Liam, I just shrugged, “hey is that my sweater?” He asked pointing at me, I just giggled and he sighed, “Oh Clair?” Liam said, “Yeah?” I said turning my attention to him, “You might wanna put on some decent pants...” He said gesturing to my small gym shorts, I only wear them when it’s just Harry and I, “Oh....why?” Louis chuckled, “Well it’s not that we wanna see your cute bum or anything.” Niall said tickling my sides, Harry’s eyes shot wide open and he grabbed me away from Niall. “Nobody’s looking at her ass but me!” He exclaimed they boys just laughed, “Harry, let me go I have to put some clothes on.” I said, he sighed and released me, I walked down to my room and grabbed a pair of denim cut offs and stripped off the other ones.

I walked back out to see that Simon and Ronan Keating were in the room. I was a bit star struck really, I kinda paused in the door way and then slowly walked back over to the couch as Simon was introducing us, “And this is the beautiful Clarissa.” He said as I sat down, “Nice to meet you Clarissa.” Ronan said, I smiled and shook his hand, “A pleasure.” I leant back into the couch and Harry wrapped his arm around my shoulder, “So you’re probably wondering why we’re here?” we all nodded, “Well Ronan has something to ask of you all and I’ve agreed to do it so you have no choice.” Liam laughed, “Thanks Uncle Si.” Simon just shrugged and motioned for Ronan to talk, “So as you all know I’m one of the judges on Australia’s X Factor.” We all nodded, “And so we always have groups coming through and basically what I’m asking you is, would you guys like to come and be a celebrity judge at home visits?” My mouth dropped open and so did Niall’s, the rest of the boys had really big smiles on their faces, “So is that a yes?” He asked, we all nodded and he smiled, “Thank you guys so much.” He said as him and Simon were lead out by Liam.

He came back and sat on the couch, we all sat quietly, “What just happened?” I whispered, Louis covered his face with his hands, “Did we just...get chosen...to be a judge on X Factor?” I said. The boy’s smiles mirrored mine.