5.

Timothée @RealChalamet
Hannah Little > anything

110k likes|18k retweets|12k replies

User1 who?

User2 Hannah? Who's Hannah?

User3 a character in a movie you're in?

HannahLittle woooow! Real creative
L RealChalamet I had some inspiration
L HannahLittle I can see that!

User4 DATE DATE DATE DATE HAMITHÉE HAMITHÉE

~

Liked by HannahLittle, Armiehammer, Elizabethchambers and othersTchalamet lunch with youTagged: HannahLittle

Tchalamet lunch with you
Tagged: HannahLittle

User1 she's so pretty🥰

User2 imagine being THAT flawless

User3 MY SHIPP IS SAILINGGGG

HannahLittle I look so awkward lmAOOOO🥴✌🏼
L tchalamet eh
L HannahLittle you Canadian now? 🇨🇦
L tchalamet 🤭

User4 HAMITHÉE HAMITHÉE HAMITHÉE

~

Hannah sat opposite to Timothée smiling widely at her old school 'friend', the two wondered why their friendship never blossomed in school yet the two were so close with mutual friends.

Timothée always though Hannah was beautiful no doubt about it, he just had a hard time expressing his feelings... especially with Hannah.

While the two sat down rekindling their friendship they were oblivious to the paparazzi across the street capturing the sentimental moment between the pair.

"Tell me, why now do you decide to erm-build a friend with me?" Timothée was expecting this question but not so soon, quickly a slight smile appeared upon his face.

"Better late than never I suppose" Hannah wasn't pleased with his response but she let it slide, nodding her head and taking a sip from her cappuccino.

Timothée knew she wasn't happy with his response. he's an actor, He could tell from her face features. he decided not to push the subject any farther and just enjoy their time together.

"What are you doing for yourself, nowadays?" Hannah looks up at the curly headed boy and leans back into her chair.

"Believe it or not, I want to become an actress" Timothée was impressed, he nodded his head and lent forward onto the table.

"I believe it, you got the leads in the school musicals and plays" Hannah raised her eyebrows and tilted her head slightly.

"You remember" Timothée smirks and brushes his hair out of his face. Oh how Hannah would love her hands in his hair.

"You and Ansel were the leads for everything" Hannah let out a breathy laugh and smiles at the memories.

"Yeah" Hannah muttered under her breath, she sat up and placed her hands in her lap looking at the attractive male in front of her.

"What about you? What are you doing now?" Hannah was genuinely interested in hearing what Timothée's been up too, she always found him oddly captivating.

"Me? Filming, interviews, more filming, auditions. My life isn't that exciting" Hannah laughed and shook her head, Timothée shrugged with a slight smile. Hannah always lov-liked his smile.

"You're unbelievable, Chalamet"

"Unbelievable eh?" Timothée wanted time scream at Hannah that he knew she could make it in the acting career, if him and Ansel could do it so could she.

"What movies are you thinking about auditioning for?" Timothée was genuinely proud of Hannah trying to make it in the path of acting and Hannah could tell.

"Lady Bird" Timothée's eyes shot open and his mouth dropped. Hannah felt unbelievably self conscious at Timmy's reaction.

"No way" Timothée was overjoyed to hear the exciting news, little did she know he was auditioning as well.

"Should I not?"

"I'm auditioning as well" Hannah was shocked yet excited about the thought of being in movie with Timothée! Maybe it wouldn't be so bad?

~

Tchalamet posted on their story!

"Hi Timmy's fans! I've come to hack his account 😈"

HannahLittle posted on their story!

"Hannah isn't that slick or sly! Hello"