63.

Hannah and Timothée sat on a blanket looking at Greta who was explaining what she wanted from the scene, the extras walked over to their positions and left Hannah and Timothée alone.

Hannah was still rather heated on Lily's comment on her Instagram post, Greta told her to channel her anger into the scene and give it everything.

It took everything in her not to whack Timothée over the head with the drawing, Hannah was deeply annoyed and embarrassed at what Lily had commented, she just couldn't seem to get it out of her head.

And Timothée wondered why Hannah was so hesitant to get back with him? Clueless thag boy was, really.

Timothée had tried to make conversation with Hannah throughout the day but fail miserably as she just looked at him and ignored him, it did frustrate Timothée since he wasn't sure why Hannah was ignoring him, he thought they were okay now? But clearly not.

"Could you please tell me what's bothering you? Why're you ignoring me?" Timothée grabbed Hannah's hand making her look at him and pull her hand from his grip.

Hannah scoffed at Timothée and shook her head in disbelief, sure maybe he wasn't aware of what Lily commented but it brought back the horrible feelings of that day.

"READY? SET?-"

"Hannah please-" Timothée laid down on the blanket looking at the clouds

"ACTION"

"Laurie, When are you going back to your grandfather?" Hannah was looking at Timothée trying to disguise her anger.

"Very soon"

"You've said that a dozen times in the past month" Hannah went back to her 'drawing' ignoring the anger building inside of her.

"Short answers save trouble"

"Well, he is expecting you, so why don't you do it?" Timothée sits up and begins to deliver his line.

"Natural depravity, I suppose"

"Natural indolence, you mean"

"I'll only plague him if I go, so I might as well stay and plague you a little longer, you can bear it" the two look at each other, Hannah looks at Timothée in disapproval while Timothée looks at Hannah in plea.

"In fact, I think it agrees with you" Timothée shuffles over to Hannah and places his hand on face pushing her cheeks together to make duck lips and moving her head a bit, Hannah moves her hand and moves Timothée's while leaning back a bit.

"Stop it, stop" Timothée finally stops and looks at Hannah lovingly with a smile.

"What are your doing?"

"I'm looking at you"

"I mean, what do you intend to do?"

"With life?"

"Yes"

"I've been writing an opera, I would be the central figure-"