27.

Twitter

Hannah @HannahLittle
It's the little things ☺️

114k Favourites|83k Retweets|31k Replies

RealChalamet that it is ❤️
L HannahLittle are you flirting with meeee?!
L RealChalamet maybe

User1 I suddenly ship Hamithée

User2 they do be flirting

User3 I've never wanted a ship more in my life

User4 kindly kill yourself
L HannahLittle get better soon x

User5 Queen

User6 waiting for the day you die a painful death xxx
L HannahLittle sorry to hear! Hope you feel better soon xx

RealChalamet guys words hurt!
L User4 to bad I couldn't give a single shit
L user6 I don't recall caring?

~

Liked by Tchalamet, KateLouise, giulliang and others

HannahLittle outings ✨
Tagged: Tchalamet

User1 this is hotttttt!

Tchalamet Date night with you 😍
L HannahLittle 😚

User2 DATE NIGHT?! IM SCREAMING

User3 we've lost him girls!

User4 TEARS ARE ACTUALLY LEAVING MY EYES

KateLouise my babies
L HannahLittle I love you bby 💕
L KateLouise I love YOU!

Giulliang about time!
L Tchalamet aye aye!
L HannahLittle @ me next time haha!

User5 no.

User6 MY TEACHER AND I ARE OBSESSED WITH HAMITHÉE AND I JUST TOLD HER NOW WE'RE BOTH CRYING DURING CLASS!!
L KateLouise it do be like that hey!

MommaLittle Grandmother time!
L user1 make this woman a grandmother damn!
L MommaLittle that's what I'm saying!

MommaLittle Grandmother time!L user1 make this woman a grandmother damn!L MommaLittle that's what I'm saying!

Liked by HannahLittle, Giulliang, ArmieHammer and others

Tchalamet date night ❤️
Tagged: HannahLittle

HannahLittle oh my 😍
L Tchalamet ❤️😘
L HannahLittle how'd I get so lucky?!
L Tchalamet I ask that same question everyday

User1 I DIDNT REALISE JUST HOW MUCH I WANTED THIS SHIP!

User2 when I tell you I screamed!

User3 how about no.

User4 yikes...

User5 idk how to feel

User6 Absolutely not.

User7 IM CRYING REAL TEARS!

User8 MY DEPRESSION HAS BEEN CURED!!

Giulliang proud of you man!
L tchalamet thanks, brother!

~

Timothée pushes Hannah's chair in and moves around to the other side of the table and takes a seat with a bright and contagious smile on his face.

Hannah can't help but find herself lost looking at his facial features, his perfect smile, his sharp jaw, his bright eyes... Timothée was flawless to her.m, as was Hannah to Timothée.

Timothée couldn't believe that his longtime crush sat across from him staring at him in awe, the pair were smitten over each other and everyone could see it.

Timothée wouldn't tell Hannah this just yet but he'd imagine their life together, getting married, travelling, having kids, growing old together. He wanted that with her, every single bit of it.

Hannah would give anything to spend the rest of her life with Timothée, If got down on one knee tonight and asked for her hand in marriage she'd say yes in a second. Hannah wanted nothing more than to make Timothée the happiest guy on the planet.

Timothée looked between the menu and Hannah whilst deciding what to order, Hannah looked breathtaking and Timothée was losing his mind!

He wondered how a beautiful woman like Hannah would want anything to do with a guy like him, but Hannah felt the same way, She'd catch a glance of Timothée here and there while looking at the menu, thinking the exact same thing he was.

"You look incredible" Hannah blurted to Timothée, her cheeks rosy and flushed with embarrassment.

"so do you" Timothée was in awe of how beautiful Hannah was, Hannah always looked beautiful to Timothée though.

"Thank you" Hannah smiled, the two ordered their food and drinks, and waited patiently.

"Can I tell you a secret" Hannah asked staring at the handsome man in front of her, he smiled and nodded then tested his head in his hands.

"Please do"

"My favourite memory of you-" Hannah giggles "my favourite memory of you is from school, when you filmed 'statistics' and you asked Kate, Ansel, Giullian and all your friends to help out, and though we never really spoke.. you were so kind to me and so sweet"

Timothée smiles at the memory, remembering the whole thing. That's when Timothée realised Hannah was the most beautiful girl he'd laid eyes on.

"You were so helpful and kind to me too though, you didn't laugh at me like everyone else, you gave me pointers and suggestions, that was the day I knew you were the most beautiful girl to walk the earth" Timothée admitted, Hannah took Timothée's hand and held it tightly.

"That day I told Kate that I had a crush on you, she laughed at me"

"Why am I not surprised, Kate's an interesting character"

"She really is!" Timothée kissed the back of Hannah's hand softly and rubbed his thumb in the back of her hand while keeping eye contact with Hannah.

Hannah was going crazy, she wanted to jump over this table, sit in his lap and kiss him until their clothes came off but she held herself together.