40.

⚠️smut⚠️
Hannah and Timothée laid in bed together breathing heavily, sweat beads rolling off their naked bodies as they try to steady their breathing.

The back of Hannah's hand made her way to Timothée's chest making him look at her in confusion.

"I expect it to be like that all the time now" Hannah told Timothée confidently making him smirk and nod, his hands wrap around Hannah's naked body pulling them closer making her want him more.

"It would be my pleasure" he told her brushing his lips agains Hannah's, Hannah placed her hand on the back of Timothée's neck and pulled him closer, closing the gap between them.

"God I fucking love yo-"

"Mr Chalamet, I'm sorry to interrupt however you were meant to be on set an hour ago" someone said from outside their room, Timothée mumbled a quick 'shit' before getting up and grabbing his clothes, leaving Hannah to the bed alone.

"I'll be there as quickly as possible!" Timothée said loudly running around the room trying to gather his things, he quickly went to the bathroom to have a shower.

Hannah was left on the bed naked and sexually frustrated, her arms above her head and breathing somewhat steadier.

As the shower turned on Hannah could hear Timothée humming Skin by Rihanna making her moan in frustration, her right hand made its way to her vagina.

Hannah began to pleasure herself, her moans and gasps loud enough for Timothée to her causing him smirk to himself.

Hannah got off the bed and walked into the bathroom, she made her way to the shower and pushed Timothée against the tiles kissing him harshly.

His left hand on her neck and his right down on her vagina pumping his fingers in and out of her, Hannah's moans were loud and music to Timothée's ears.

He turned them around and pushed Hannah against the tiles, he lifted her up so she could wrap her legs around his waist.

He began to thrust into Hannah causing loud moans to escape from both of them, they weren't sure what it was but they were both so sexually frustrated lately that they had sex several times a day.

Armie called them Rabbits because of how much they have sex, Timothée told him everything, as Hannah did to Kate.

Kate even questioned if they were sex addicts even making Hannah question herself, none the less the two continued away.

"Harder, Timmy" Hannah moaned, Timothée smirked and began to thrust harder and more aggressive, Hannah's eyes rolled to the back of her head and her nails digging into Timothée's arms.

Hannah began to moan so loud Timothée had to cover her mouth, he'd never had a partner make him feel this good during sex, he loved every second. Who wouldn't really?

"yes, Hannah!" Timothée moaned loudly, Hannah screamed while biting her hand to try and muffle the sound, the two finished and leaned their heads against each other's.

They softly kiss each other and laugh, Hannah's legs shaking because of how good it felt, Timothée held onto Hannah so she wouldn't fall over, he was proud of himself for making Hannah feel that way.

"Let's dry off and get dressed so we can go, and I won't get fired" Said, Timothée looking at the love of his life, she nodded trying to stop her legs from shaking. Her eyes looked up at Timothée who's watching her while biting his lip.

"Don't get cocky now"

"Oh, of course not!"

~

Liked by HannahLittle, ArmieHammer, Giulliang and others

Tchalamet It would be my pleasure...
Tagged: HannahLittle

HannahLittle Holy shit..🥵
L Tchalamet shhh there are children around!
L ArmieHammer you two are GROSS!!
L Tchalamet excuse you! Get your mind out of the gutter
L ArmieHammer uh huh... sure, me.
L HannahLittle you said it not us! Gotta leave space for the man upstairs!
L ArmieHammer you two are unbeliEVABLE!

User1 s3x

User2 ARMIE REALLY EXPOSED THEM!!!!

User3 imagine your best friend telling the world that you had sex, LMAOOO
L HannahLittle nothing wrong with having Sex, only do it when you're comfortable though!
L Tchalamet don't be silly! Wrap the Willy!
L User3 no way this is happening to my comment....

User4 PRACTICE SAFE SEX KIDS!
L HannahLittle you know what's upppp!

User5 the fact that they're just going along with it now... I can't even picture what it'd be like having sex with a Timmy
L User6 "I'm sorry! Am I hurting you? No? Good? Are you okay? I umm, cool!"
L User5 BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BROOOOO
L Tchalamet don't call me out like that...
L User5 Is that what it's like? @Hannahlittle
L HannahLittle yes ahah!!
L HannahLittle wait- I'm a child of god
L HannahLittle fuck it, it's great! That's all I'm saying.

User6 I STAN A COUPLE THAT NORMALISES SEX!!!!
L Tchalamet period 💅🏼
L HannahLittle I know for a fact you did not just reply with that on one of our kids comments..
L tchalamet stay mad ✨
L HannahLittle I hate you
L tchalamet you weren't saying that just before..
L User6 YALL! IM STILL HERE!
L HannahLittle oop-

~

iMessage
Momma Little
Han

Momma Little
Are you making me a grandmother?!
I saw what Timothée posted on the Instagram!

Han
Mom...
No way in hell am I having
a baby just yet

Momma Little
I want grandchildren!!

Read

Momma Little
Don't be a pussy

Read