18.

iMessage

Momma💕
So, how's filming?

Han💛
Filming is good
What's up?

Momma💕
Oh nothing! nothing!

Han💛
Okay xx

Momma💕
How's Timmy?

Han💛
I KNEW IT!!

Momma💕
Can you blame me?!
I wanna see that boy again!

Han💛
Mom!!!!

Momma💕
Don't be such a negative Nancy!

Han💛
I swear you love him more
than me

Momma💕
I know we joke around about it but that's not true at all

Han💛
I know I know

Momma💕
So tell me a bit about the
film! What's it about?

Han💛
That's a secret Ma! You know that,
but you can come to
the movie premiere with Kate

Momma💕
That girl is mental

Han💛
That's also my best friend

Momma💕
I know, I love Kate but I also love to bully her sometimes

Han💛
You can see Timmy again

Momma💕
WELL WHY DIDNT YOU
JUST SAY SO!!!!

Han💛
I thought it would've been obvious?
Anyway, I gotta go xo

Momma💕
I love you H

Han💛
I love you too Momma

~

Twitter

Hannah @HannahLittle
I can't believe it's coming to an end :(

34k likes|21k retweets|14k replies

User1 wot?

RealChalamet bittersweet :(
L HannahLittle tell me about it

User2 LILY LILY LILY LILY LILY
L KateLouise find a new hobby

KateLouise MORE KATE TIMEEEE
L HannahLittle I missed you bitch
L User3 a friendship we Stan

User3 wow I love you

User4 LILLLLYYYYYYY

Load More Comments

~

Hannah was filming her very last scene for Lady Bird, Timothée decided to stay and watch the it all happen.

Hannah's eyes got teary with every second passing by, Greta stood next to Timothée arms linked together watching Hannah in awe.

"And cut! That's a wrap on Lady Bird" Hannah then bursted out into a fit tears, she was so thankful for this opportunity.

Greta made her way over to Hannah and hugged her tightly with tears spilling out of her eyes, it's been a magical and amazing experience that Hannah had the opportunity doing and she couldn't believe it was coming to an end.

Timothée walked over to Hannah and wrapped his arms around her after Greta had walked off, the two stood there hugging tightly.

Hannah cried into Timothée's hoodie making Timothée chuckle slightly making Hannah nudge him a little bit.

"There will be more movies" Timothée informed her, she shrugged and wiped her eyes.

"We don't know that"

"But we do! You're a talented Actress Hannah, so unbelievably talented! When this movie comes out you'll be the talk of the town" Hannah appreciated Timothée's positivity, Timothée planted a soft kiss upon Hannah's forehead making the brunette smile widely.

When Hannah was told she was good to go, Her and Timothée went out to dinner to celebrate, before walking into the restaurant Timothée stopped Hannah, his hand rested upon her cheek making Hannah look at Timothée in confused.

Her eyebrows frowned a little and her head tilted while Timothée leaned down and kissed Hannah on the lips softly, the pair smile and laugh a little then walk into the restaurant.

Timothée pulled out Hannah's chair for her and pushed her in then walked around the table to take a seat.

"So I have a few more press conferences and interviews about Call Me By Your Name, would you like to tag along?" Hannah smiled Brightly at the boy in front of her, she was honoured that he asked.

"I'd love too" Timothée was thrilled with her response and it was evident.

"And you're sure it's okay?"

"My Team actually asked if you were coming already"