59.

For some love is more than just being interested physically in someone, it's an emotional attachment. Love is more of a feeling that a person feels for another person. Love means to be deeply committed and connected to someone or something. The basic meaning of love is to feel more than liking towards someone.

The word is mostly used according to the first definition given in the dictionary: "an intense feeling of deep affection." In other words, love is what one feels. Love should be seen not as a feeling but as an enacted emotion. To love is to feel and act lovingly.

So when a man is open, giving and affectionate with a woman on an ongoing basis, it is often his way of expressing love.

People who are in love generally feel a powerful sense of empathy toward their beloved, feeling the other person's pain as their own and being willing to sacrifice anything for the other person.

Love is worth the pain, but if pain is all you seem to receive in any relationship, perhaps the love is one-sided. Love is going to hurt at some point. And, yes, it is worth the pain when it truly is love. When true love is in place, you find two people — not one — willing to give whatever is needed to make love last...

Timothée could be seen next to Hannah in the medics tent holding her hand tightly while the two medics worked around him and Greta.

Timothée was glad Hannah was calm now but worried that she still hadn't woken up from passing out for the second time, he didn't question the medics on what they were doing. He let them do their job to try and help Hannah as quickly as possible.

Greta was stood next to Timothée watching the medics check her blood pressure and heart rate. She didn't stay for long as she had to go do her job as a director.

Hannah's blood pressure was high but her heart rate seemed fine, a little fast but nothing concerning... kind of like if you were going for a run and you stopped, and your heart was to calm down.

The medics did everything they could with what they had and now they're just had to wait for Hannah to wake up.

Timothée didn't leave Hannah's side at all, not once, ignoring the calls from the crew to film some scenes and let them film with Saoirse and Louis or Emma instead of him.

Hannah woke up an hour and a half later still holding onto Timothée's hand, her dress was wet from the snow and her head and chest aching from the panic attack, Hannah looked over at Timothée who was sleeping with his head laying on the bed.

Hannah was surprised to see him there with her, she didn't mind though, in fact she was glad that he had stayed with her the whole time.

Hannah's free hand ran through Timothée's soft hair to wake him up, she always loved the way his hair felt. Timothée's eyes opened slowly and blinked a few times before making eye contact with Hannah.

He stood up rather quickly and took her face in his hands, Hannah smiled at him weakly still a bit embarrassed that he had to see her in that way.

"How're you feeling?" Timothée caressed Hannah's face and kissed her forehead softly making her chuckle slightly.

"My head and chest hurt, my dress is wet and I feel tired" Hannah looked into Timothée's eyes feeling nothing but love, as if what happened Lily... never did.

"We can give you some pain medication but we can't do anything about your dress unfortunately" the female medic held the aspirin and a cup of water for Hannah, while Timothée helped Hannah sit up in the bed, she swung her feet around to face Timothée and grabbed the water and aspirin.

Hannah thanked the medics before walking out holding onto Timothée, his arm was hung firmly around Hannah's waist holding her up while they walked to Greta.

"Nope nope nope, you're going straight to your hotel, no more scenes for you today Hannah and I want Timothée there with you until tomorrow so I know you don't get up to mischief" Greta was stern with Hannah, she didn't want to risk having Hannah pass out in a scene and she knew Hannah would behave if Timothée was there with her.

"I'm fine, honestly" Timothée and Greta weren't convinced in the slightest, she shook their heads.

"Timothée is to take you to your hotel and I will see you both tomorrow, end of discussion! I love you both" Greta shooed them off the the costume tent so they could get out of their costumes and into regular street wear.

Timothée got out of his suit and into a pair of sweats and a hoodie then slipped on his Louis Vuitton shoes before offering to leave Hannah to get dressed in private.

"I think I'm gonna need your help" Hannah was struggling to take the puffy dress off and looked over to Timothée who was rather hesitant about undressing Hannah.

"Are you sure?" Hannah chuckled and nodded her head holding out her hand for Timothée who gladly took it and stepped towards her, oh how he wished he could just hold her.

Timothée unzipped Hannah's dress and helped her out of it leaving her in just her bra and underwear, Timothée move his gaze to somewhere else while Hannah put her dress on the rack.

"I'm sorry Timmy, could you help me out these on?" Timothée looked at Hannah trying to be respectful of her body.

"Uhh... yeah, no, of course!" Timothée grabbed Hannah's black sweatpants and helped her into them, slowly pulling them up her legs.

Hannah knew she was teasing him and she knew it was wrong but she couldn't seem to stop... hooking up with your ex wasn't bad was it? Surely not?

Timothée helped Hannah into her hoodie and looked at her with lustful eyes, he wanted Hannah and he wanted Hannah bad.

Hannah slipped on a pair of her slides and slid her phone into the pocket of her hoodie before following Timothée out to the road.

Timothée called an Uber to their hotel and rubbed his hands together to try and keep them warm, Hannah was shaking from the cold and looked at Timothée who looked back at her.

"Yes?" Timothée was confused as to why Hannah had just suddenly looked over at him with a wide smile, Hannah wrapped her arms around the tall skinny boy and held him close, Timothée didn't hesitate to hug her back and rest his head on hers.

The two got out of the Uber on silence, not talking since the hug just outside of set, Hannah thanked their driver and walked into the hotel ignoring the paparazzi shouting at the two of them, Timothée grabbed Hannah and made their way to his room.

When the two walked in and closed the door Hannah was pushed against the wall, her eyes looking at Timothée's seductively who was basically asking for sex.

Hannah made the first move and kissed Timothée roughly, her hands found their way around Timothée's neck while Timothée's hands pulled Hannah up so she could wrap her legs around his waist.

Timothée threw Hannah on the bed and took his hoodie off leaving him bare chested, Hannah grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down to kiss her again.

The two longed of each other's touch, they craved it. It was like a drug that they were addicted to and they needed it, more than anything.