42.

Timothée Chalamet and Lily-Rose Depp (ex to Timothée) were spotted together on a night out after meeting with what's rumoured to be the director of a new and upcoming movie!

The film is rumoured to be a Netflix original called 'The King' that will take place in England and Szilvásvárad, Hungary.

The King is rumoured to be about King Henry V, played by none other than Chalamet himself! And we couldn't think of anyone better to play this role.

Miss Depp is also rumoured to play Chalamet's love interest, Catherine of Valois, who is the princess of France.

No word yet on Chalamet and Depp's co-stars but we're super excited to see how this film turns out if these two are involved and we hope Chalamet's girlfriend Hannah Little is okay with the casting decision.

We got word from a close source that Hannah Little had too auditioned for the role of Catherine but got turned away after butchering her audition piece. We can't say we're surprised.

Hannah Little's performance in Lady Bird was awful and we don't think we'll be seeing her on the big screen again anytime soon.

~

Twitter

Hannah @HannahLittle
1. I never auditioned for The King. 2. I trust Timmy and Lily. 3. Bringing my acting and my performances into the subject that shouldn't have mentioned me at all automatically makes you lose the argument. Have a great fucking day xo

218k Favourites | 148k Retweets | 0 replies

HannahLittle has disabled their comments

~

Timothée sat on the edge of the bed holding Hannah close as she tried to calm herself down.

She wasn't upset... She was mad. Not at Timothée, not at Lily, not at herself but the media for twisting and manipulating the situation at hand.

Timothée spoke to Hannah about the role and the cast as soon has he found out, he told her he wouldn't do it if it made her uncomfortable but Hannah didn't mind.

Hannah truly trusted Timothée and Lily-Rose, Lily even asked Hannah to go out for Coffee so they could talk about everything.

The two became good friends after that, the two have so much respect each other and Hannah appreciated that Lily reached out to her to talk about it all.