57.

Hannah sat across from Timothée at a nearby Café from set, Timothée had asked to talk to Hannah about everything and while Hannah rejected his offer.. seven times, Emma convinced her on the eighth time to finally go and talk to the brunette boy.

Hannah wasn't sure why she finally gave in? she wasn't sure in the slightest. In fact, Hannah wanted nothing more then to stand up and leave the café, leaving Timothée to his own devices but she didn't.

She didn't get up and leave, she didn't walk off and she couldn't figure out why?

Maybe it was because she was sick of pretending like Timothée wasn't there?

Maybe it was because she missed they way she felt around Timothée?

Maybe it was because she wanted to mend what was broken and try again?

She wasn't sure why but she couldn't bring herself to stand up and walk off.

And she hated that.

Timothée was surprised that Hannah finally gave in, sure; he seemed determined and clingy but it worked and here she was sitting in front of him looking blankly at the café menu.

Timothée hated that he upset Hannah, he hated that he betrayed her, hurt her, crushed her, broke her... he hated himself for it, as he should though.

He wondered why such a beautiful and pure girl dated someone like him at all in the first place? Timothée wasn't anything special, that's what he thought anyway.. yeah Timothée's an actor and well known one at that but he didn't think it made him anything more than ordinary.

He wasn't Tom Holland or Harry Styles or Chris Evans or Daniel Radcliffe.. he was just Timothée.

Sure they went to school together, but they didn't talk to each other.

Sure they became best friends after meeting up years later.

Sure they worked on Lady Bird together.

But Timothée always wondered.. why him? He would always think back on their first kiss, not the scripted Kiss but the kiss that happened behind closed doors on set.

The kiss was magical, something indescribable! Something memorable... something both of them think of quite often.

And as much as Hannah hated to admit it, she wanted to kiss him again, despite everything that happened between them she wanted nothing more then to lean over the table and press her lips to his.

But she couldn't.. she shouldn't.. she wouldn't.

"Are you- uhh.. holy shit- are you ready to order?" The waitress asked looking at the two in utter shock, Hannah looked up at the waitress and gave her a bright smile.

Oh how Timothée loved her smile.

"I'm ready, Timothée? Are you okay to order?" Timothée quickly snapped back into reality and blinked a few times.

"Hmm? What? Oh yeah, I'm ready.. ladies first" Timothée raised his hand and gestured to Hannah for her to order her drink.