9.

Liked by tchalamet, KateLouise, lilyrosedepp and others

HannahLittle this is my thought of enews brining poor Kate and Lily-Rose into this unnecessary mess... leave them alone god damn!
Tagged: tchalamet, lilyrosedepp, KateLouise

User1 a girl who cares about the ex, we have no choice BUT to Stan!

User2 I love her! She's so caring 🥺

Lilyrosedepp you're an absolute sweetheart 💕 thank you xo
L HannahLittle it makes me so mad that they're being so cruel to you when you didn't even ask to be brought into this mess!!
L lilyrosedepp my heart 💕🥺 thank you!
L user2 I didn't know how much I needed this.. wow

User3 she's just trying to save her ass🤡

User4 wow! A queen

Tchalamet ❤️
L User1 MY FUCKING HEEEEEAAARRRRTTTTTT
L User5 IM SCREAMINGGGGGGG

HannahLittle liked Tchalamet's comment

Katelouise I truely love you
L HannahLittle like wise 💖

~

Hannah scrolled through her phone watching each notification pop up about the article Enews posted, she truely felt sorry for the all rumours about her and Timothée. Hannah felt most remorse for Kate and Lily-Rose who were mentioned for absolutely no reason.

Timothée watched as Hannah had her eyebrows frowned and lips pursed together in a straight line, he felt nothing but utter guilt about it all.

Timothée didn't want to be the one to tell her that this would become a normal thing that she'd have to go through almost everyday if she got the role as Lady Bird because he didn't want to upset Hannah out even more.

"Hannah" Timothée stood up to grab her phone from her hands so she could stop reading unnecessary comments. Hannah thought she was more than capable of handling it but deep down she knew she couldn't.

"Timmy" Hannah watched as Timothée placed her phone in his sweatpants pocket, she was confused but didn't say anything. She was fed up will all the comments.

"Do you want to go get some food?" Timothée knew she wouldn't turn down food, Hannah was always hungry and Timothée wanted nothing more than a burger.

"What do you have in mind?" Timothée grabbed Hannah's hand after collecting this things and pulled her out of the apartment.

"There's a cute little diner down the street we could go to" Timothée held Hannah's hand firmly as they walked down the street. Hannah loved watching Timothée jump and skip around down the street, she loved it so much she decided to join.

The two ignored the obscure stares from passing bystanders, swinging their hands and laughing loudly together.

Timothée stopped them and hugged Hannah tightly which caught her off guard but she returned the hug anyway, her head rested on his shoulder and arms around his torso while Timothée rested his head on hers with his arms around her shoulders.

Hannah grew butterflies in her stomach at that very moment, she knew she still had deep feelings for Timothée.

As Timothée did for her, the pair didn't say anything about that feeling.. they didn't want to embarrass themselves if the other person didn't feel the same way.

~

Liked by armiehammer, KateLouise, HannahLittle and others

Tchalamet she's trying to steal my brand!
Tagged: HannahLittle

User1 a whole ass 🤡

User2 she's so cute!!

HannahLittle I still think I look exceptionally better!
L tchalamet keep dreeeeaming!
L HannahLittle it's okay, you can take your 'L'

Ansel I've been waiting
L user2 EVEN ANSEL SHIPS HAMITHÉE!!

Katelouise my best friend is the cutest!💕
L HannahLittle a rare sighting of Kate being nice! 😮
L KateLouise you've ruined the moment
L HannahLittle oops 🥺

Armiehammer she does look better than you
L tchalamet well..

User3 THE CUTEST!
L HannahLittle you are!