24.

Swipe

Swipe

Liked by tchalamet, armiehammer, katelouise and others

HannahLittle I'm a bad bitch you can't kill me!
Tagged: Tchalamet

Tchalamet watch your profanity!
L Katelouise I've been telling the whore that since middle school!
L Tchalamet she just doesn't listen!
L KateLouise I'll say!
L HannahLittle stfu

User1 you look different here

User2 mood wow

User3 I love you!
L HannahLittle I love you too 💕

User4 I NEED THAT SHIRT!
L HannahLittle Urban!!!

User5 Imagine being Hannah 😩
L HannahLittle I'm sure you're perfect
L User5 I needed this today! Thank you

Tchalamet when She's active with her fans 🤩
L HannahLittle always for my smol beans!
L tchalamet there's no way you just called them beans...

~

Twitter

Hannah @HannahLittle
The nickname for my fans is Beans and I love all my beans

132k Likes|72k Retweets|30k Replies

RealChalamet I hate you 😂
L HannahLittle no you don't!

User1 BEANS!!

User2 BEANS UNITE

User3 suddenly I Stan 😍

User4 BEAN FANDOM

User5 eww fucking idiots

User6 IVE NEVER BEEN SO GRATEFUL FOR BEANS IN MY LIFE!!

Load More Comments

~

Hannah sat next to Timothée on the plane trying to help calm his nerves a little bit while Armie tortures Timothée.

Timothée and Hannah had their fingers linked together and his head rested on her shoulder while With Hannah's free hand she was running her fingers through Timothée's hair, She loved his soft Brown curly mop of hair! She loved to braid it and twirl her fingers around a lock of hair.

Timothée loved it just as much if not more, he never complained when she played with his hair, in fact he kind of hints at it, not that Hannah notices anyway!

"You're gonna make me fall asleep" Timothée mumbled into Hannah's neck before leaving a kiss and turning his head to the side, Hannah was a little shocked but didn't complain.

She liked it, she liked the idea of them being together and being affectionate with each other, as did Timothée.

"We'd hate that wouldn't we" Hannah Teased the sleepy boy, Timothée hummed and lifted his head with a smile on his face, without even thinking Hannah kisses Timothée softly catching the attention of Armie and Elizabeth.

Timothée smiled and kissed Hannah again before resting his head back on Hannah's shoulder, Hannah smiled to herself before glancing over to Armie and Elizabeth who were looking at the two with a bright smile.

Armie winked at Hannah while Elizabeth mouthed the words 'get that dick' making Hannah laugh slightly, Hannah was craving another kiss from Timothée but didn't want to push her luck.

Timothée also wanted to kiss Hannah again, he sat up and rubbed his hands over his legs to wipe the sweat off and excused himself to the toilet.

"Come with me" Timothée whispered getting up and walking off, Hannah was confused as to why Timothée needed her to go to the toilet with him? Did he need her to hold his hand? Who knows.

She stood up anyway and made her way towards the toilet, When she got there Hannah called Timothée's name only to have him open the door and pull her in.

Just like before he pushed Hannah against the door and began to kiss her, Hannah smiled into the kiss and grabbed Timothée's shirt to pull him closer.

Timothée's hands find their way to Hannah's Ass and push her closer to him
making the both of them moan.

"Fuck Timmy" Hannah moaned making Timothée go wild, he wanted her so bad but he knew he could do it here, he didn't know if he could do it at all really.

The two clearly knew they had feelings for each other now and they both wanted more.