16.

Hannah and Timothée knew this scene was coming, the two were excited yet nervous... neither have yet told the other about their feelings towards one another yet everyone knew the two liked each other dearly.

Greta had been teasing the two actors about this scene since the table read a few months ago but the day has finally arrived.

The scene used for the audition was today, the scene outside near the pool, the scene where the two have to kiss.

Timothée wouldn't say it out loud but he was excited, He was so ready to start filming.

Hannah and Timothée would make jokes around set being the two annoying best friends they are, but everyone knew they were just trying to get over the nerves for the scene that's about to go down.

"Yeah. Rolling your own is best. Also like I'm trying as much as possible not to participate in our economy... I don't like money. So, I'm trying to live by bartering alone" the closer the two got to the one part of the film the more their hearts would beat a little faster.

"But doesn't catholic school cost money?" Hannah watch's Timothée stay in character so well, she really admired him and his acting abilities.

"Yeah.. the diocese we're in are super into it. It mattered to my dad that I got into Xavier. So, just trying to make him happy" The two waited a second before leaning in, their noses brushed up against each other's, their hot breath against each other's lips.

Timothée looked into Hannah's eyes for reassurance before smashing their lips together, Greta could be heard in the background fangirling a bit while the two continued to make out.

Greta yelled cut making the two pull away from each other, they couldn't wait to be alone to continue the hot make out session alone without people watching them.

When Greta yelled for a break the two raced inside the house holding hands to find a room, Timothée pushed Hannah against the door and pressed his lips into hers.

Hannah had never felt like this with any of her passed relationships, Timothée could also say the same thing.

The two both now knew they had deep feelings for each other but still refused to do anything about it, almost as if they were scared to act upon it.

~

HannahLittle posted on their story

 "Timmy looks so sad @tchalamet"|Tchalamet posted on their story

|
Tchalamet posted on their story

 "Timmy looks so sad @tchalamet"|Tchalamet posted on their story