20.

Liked by HannahLittle, ArmieHammer, Enews and others

Tchalamet reunited
Tagged: ArmieHammer, HannahLittle

User1 AHHHHHH A FRIENDSHIP

HannahLittle ☺️

User2 I love 1 man

ElizabethChambers stealing my husband once again
L Tchalamet someone has to do it
L HannahLittle the feels

User3 I love these two

~

HannahLittle posted on their story

Constant bullying from @armiehammer ☹️

~

Hannah and Elizabeth followed behind Timothée and Armie walking through the streets of Italy watching the two catch up.

Elizabeth enjoyed her time with Hannah, the pair had a lot in common making the trip a lot less stressful then what Hannah was anticipating.

It was like the two had known each other for years and they were just catching up.

Armie and Timothée were talking about the girls the whole time, Timothée would occasionally look back and see the two laughing and having a good time.

Armie had never seen Timothée this happy, not even with Lily. He knew Hannah was good for Timothée and he was glad Timmy found someone who likes him as Timmy, not Timothée Chalamet.

Armie was very protective when it came to Timothée, he always had Timothée's best interests at heart and he'd tell a Timothée straight forward on how it is, Armie would never sugar coat things.

The girls soon found their way up to the boys, Armie kissed Elizabeth passionately before throwing his arm around her shoulder.

Hannah skipped up next to Timothée and put her hand in his, Timothée kissed the top of Hannah's head making Hannah smile brightly.

Hannah was glad her and Timothée could be themselves in front of Armie and Elizabeth without the fear of things getting leaked.

Not that there's anything to be leaked?

"How're you?" Timothée asked Hannah looking down towards the small girl next to him.

"I'm okay, cold but okay" Timothée let go of Hannah's hand and stopped in the street.

"Wear this" Timothée offered pulling the hoodie over his head, Hannah shook her head and placed her hand on Timothée forearm.

"No! I'll be fine, Timmy!" Timothée didn't listen and gave Hannah his hoodie, she sighed and through it on, Timothée watched in Awe as Hannah laughed about her arms not reaching the end of the sleeves.

"You can keep it" Hannah was in shock, this was one of Timothée's favourite hoodies!

"I can't!" Hannah argued back, making Timothée roll his eyes and smile before taking Hannah's hand in his and walking back to Armie and Elizabeth.

"It looks better on you" Timothée loved that hoodie but he was happy knowing it would be with the girl he liked.

"You're so cute" Hannah told Timothée squishing his face.

"My favourite couple" Armie teases making Hannah and Timothée blush.