54.

Hannah sat next to Eliza laughing loudly at a joke Laura had made, Eliza had her hand gripped onto Hannah's dress with tears falling down Eliza's cheeks.

Hannah held her stomach trying to control her laughter as Greta tried to get the girls into place so they could continue filming.

Saoirse laid her head upon Emma's shoulder laughing loudly which causes Timothée, James and Chris to run into room to see what the girls were laughing at.

Hannah and Timothée caught each other's eyes, they both slightly smiled at each other which made Timothée's stomach do somersaults.

Hannah couldn't deny the fact that Timothée looked hot, so very hot. His hair somewhat curly and his beautifully structured face made her swoon.

Hannah adored the suit he was wearing as, it complimented his eyes.

Timothée on the other hand thought the dress Hannah was wearing was absolutely breathtaking, the light pink looked amazing against her skin tone and complimented her blonde hair beautifully.

Emma nudged Hannah to get her attention, Hannah was quick to remove her gaze from Timothée, she'd wish her feelings for him would just... disappear.

"Alright, alright! That's enough" Greta told the lot trying to calm her laughter as well, Hannah glanced at Timothée again to see him look back at her.

Hannah cheeks became rosy, she hated thatout she still felt so strongly for him.

Timothée hoped she could put everything behind her and at least try and be friends, Timothée missed her and her friendship dearly.

Emma wondered if the pair would get back together, it was clearly obvious Hannah still had feelings for Timothée, regardless of what happened but she could also see how hurt and betrayed she was from him.

Emma loved Hamithée just as much as the next person, she was their 3rd biggest fan behind Momma Little and Kate, she just wanted Hannah to be happy.

Hannah was dreading all the scenes she had with Timothée though where was one scene she was most excited for but they were a while away from filming that scene.

Timothée was most excited for all of his scenes with Hannah, he'd hoped all those scenes would bring them closer and hopefully make Hannah realise that Timothée was the one for her.

Not that she didn't already think that, she just didn't want to be hurt again. Perhaps if Timothée could really prove himself to Hannah then maybe in a year or two the two of them could try the relationship again.

~

Liked by HannahLittle, KateLouise, Tchalamet and others

LittleWomenMovie How amazing are these two!
Tagged: HannahLittle, Tchalamet

Tchalamet Hannah is definitely the most amazing out of the both of us
L LittleWomenMovie You said it, not us 🤷🏼‍♀️

HannahLittle I adore that dress so much!
L LittleWomenMovie so do weeee!

User1 look at the way Timmy looks at Hannah 🥺 He's so in love with her
L User2 if he loved her he wouldn't of cheated 🤷🏼‍♀️ I said what I said

User2 Hannah looks stunning, as always!

User3 IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE!
L LittleWomenMovie So are we!

EmmaWatson My best friend looks beautiful!
L HannahLittle AHHH I LOVE YOU!!

~

IG Story

EmmaWatson posted on their story

"What a cutie @HannahLittle"