58.

Liked by ArmieHammer, EmmaWatson, Giulliang and others

Tchalamet I miss the good ole' days

ArmieHammer what a beautiful man
L Tchalamet stop flirting with me, you have a wife and I have a crush
L ArmieHammer what they don't know won't hurt them

User1 as in when you weren't cheating on Hannah?

User2 that's when Timmy and Hannah were dating 🥺

Giulliang come visit me soon bro!
L Tchalamet bet!

HannahLittle I always loved that suit on you
L Tchalamet looks like I'm gonna have to wear it again sometime then
L HannahLittle maybe so

User3 wtf is going on? ^
L User4 I'm: confused

Load more Comments

~

Hannah sat next to her dear friend Emma as they watched Saoirse and Timothée film a scene, Hannah wasn't paying much attention to the scene or what Emma was saying but more her thoughts.

She was fighting with herself about her lunch with Timothée the previous day, not a second goes by where she didn't regret her response asking if she could 'think about it'

Deep down Hannah knew her answer but she was afraid to act on it. Her feelings for Timothée were still so strong but the battle in her head seemed to be stronger.

Hannah turned to Emma with fear in her eyes, the battle between taking Timothée back or not was eating her up inside and she needed an outlet.

Emma knew something was wrong with Hannah, she didn't want to ask just incase Hannah exploded but Hannah needed Emma more than ever in that moment.

Hannah knew Emma would be honest and true to her, she always is and she was grateful for that.

"Do you wanna talk somewhere private?" Hannah nodded at her beautiful co-star and walked off with her but not before glancing back at Timothée.

His eyebrows frowned in confusion, Timothée was curious as to where the two were heading, Emma had promised him they'd watch the scene but Hannah needed Emma and that took priority.

When the two girls found a secluded spot, Hannah was quick to burst into a puddle of tears, she couldn't hold it in anymore then she was.