the introduction

kalani's pov:

kalani's pov:

we got to the hotel where we were supposed to spend the night,i had my earphones in playing juice wrld and humming to the tune not paying attention to anyone or anything i just wanted to be alone. as we got out of the bus i pulled my suitcase and placed my adidas gym bag on top of it so it would be easier to carry everything.
we assembled in the lobby and ms.Robinson was telling everyone who they were going to share a room with,honestly i didn't care who i got as long as it wasn't someone i couldn't stand i'd be fine.

"kalani" i heard someone call out so i removed my earphones so i could focus, "you'll be paired with aiden in room 102".

aiden^

i took the room pass from her and started to navigate my way through the large hotel,the boy who i was paired with was one of those boys who every girl in school would kill to date but i wasn't like that and honestly i didn't see what the buzz was about.

we got to the room and i slid the pass to unlock the door and pushed it open,the room was breathtaking,it had two large flatscreens one in the living area and another in the bedroom,the kitchen was grey with marble countertops and had a decent sized stove along with refrigerator,the bedroom had one large king size bed,a vanity mirror that had space i where i could put my makeup and jewelry,there were two bathrooms in which one of them had a huge tub that looked like it could hold four people and the other had a standing shower which i couldn't wait to get in.

i walked around to the balcony and the view was amazing,we got the perfect view of the beach and the palm trees swaying in the wind gave me a calm feeling.

suddenly i felt someone staring at me so i turned around, "you don't talk much do you" he asked as he was scanning the view from the balcony "no,there's nothing to talk about so what's the point",he looked directly at me then walked over and leaned on the sliding glass door "okay then so let's talk"

"about what" i replied, "i don't know anything that comes to mind how about we start with introductions my name's aiden and yours?", "kalani" i said playing with the chain around my neck "that's a pretty name" he said and i blushed a little "you hungry kalani?"

"i could eat" he took out his phone and then told me that the buffet wasn't that far from our room so we decided to walk together,as we were leaving the room he held the door for me and i smiled."you should smile more your face lights up when you do",we went out and started up a slight conversation on our way to get some food.

writers comment:
i'm new to writing books so i hope you guys like this book as i will be putting in a lot of time and effort into this,stay safe♥️