Chapter 33

"What you want?" I asked Ally as I scanned the fridge looking for something that I could make for breakfast. "What do you have?" she answered my question with a question.

"We have eggs,fruit,bacon,cereal and I think I saw some pancake mix in the pantry" I told her momentarily looking over to where she was seated at the table. "You have a waffle maker right?" she asked and I went over to the cupboard to pull it out, Ally suggested that we made waffles and fruit bowls and I agreed with her.

"Easy with the knives now" She said mocking my actions from yesterday, "can you please shut up" I laughed at her joke and continued slicing some apples. My mom came down from upstairs and greeted Ally and I before she sat around the table directly beside Ally.

"Allyana i'm looking forward to seeing your family again this year for our thanksgiving dinner" she said right after she took a seat. It was kind of an unspoken tradition that our families have thanksgiving dinner together since we were all very close, Ally's parents would bring their dishes and they would be joined with ours and it would just be a huge thing.

Ever since we were younger they'd have a set up in the backyard with really pretty lights and tables..the house itself was opened for everyone to move around freely. I liked it because I got to spend more time with Ally and her brothers even though I didn't like them very much, they were always so unnecessarily rough but I guess that was just the nature of boys.

"I'm looking forward to it as well mrs.Tyler" I heard Ally's voice respond. They continued to have a conversation but I blocked them out and continued making breakfast, when I was finished I ended up making a plate for my mom as well and set it down in front of her.

"Thank you" she said as I placed her plate in front of her and I muttered a slight "you're welcome" then I went on to slide ally her plate and she smiled at me before also saying thank you.

Everyone was eating silently until Ally and my mother started engaging in more conversation, I was just scrolling through my phone looking for stuff online that I could purchase when I heard my mom calling my name. I looked up to see what it was that she needed and as soon as she realized she had my attention she went on to ask a question that I was avoiding.

"So, do you plan on inviting your little male friend to thanksgiving?" she asked with a slight smile, I didn't know if this is what she wanted to be 'girl talk' but I was just slightly uncomfortable and didn't want to speak about my personal life with my mother, although it wasn't something that I entirely rejected.

I understood that with age there comes new understanding and maybe this was her trying to reach out and have some sort of relationship with me, not that we didn't have one but at least one that wasn't lacking severely in so many areas.

"I'm sure he'd rather spend thanksgiving with his own family mom" I responded throwing a grape in my mouth. "At least try asking? I would love to meet him and i'm sure your father will too"..the only way in hell they would accept this is if Aiden got all his tattoos covered up and was somehow reborn into a rich family, then and only then would they accept this relationship.

"I'll try" I confirmed just to get the attention off of me. Maybe I would actually try but that would be a bit of a stretch since we haven't even been dating for that long and the last thing I would want to do is keep anyone away from their family on thanksgiving, especially when they didn't live nearby where it could just be a simple car ride.

Part of me knew that they were only pushing this meet thing so they can judge me based on my choices, it was a sick mentally that these two had but what could I do about it really?. I loved them though, everyone has their flaws and that's what connects us as a species, it's what makes us human.

We finished eating and cleared the table, Ally washed the dishes because I was the one who made the meal and I sat at the table waiting for her to finish up. My mom left for work and I already told Julius not to come in today even though my parents told him to, there wasn't anything in the house that needed to be done so he wasn't needed. I knew Julius loved his job but he deserved to have at least a couple days to himself.

"So, what're we gonna do today?" Ally asked with enthusiasm, "Sleep" I replied dragging myself off the kitchen stool to head back upstairs. "Come onnn we have a whole day to ourselves, let's go get our nails done" she pulled down on my arm like a toddler, her idea didn't sound bad at all and I did need a new set..my nails have been looking like I scrub floors for a living for too long now.

"Fine let's do that then" I agreed with her which is something I did way more often than I would like to admit.

Ally was in the bathroom getting ready and I was laying on the bed waiting for my turn. Aiden and I had been texting since this morning so I told him I was going out to get my nails done, he offered to come with me and even pay for them but I told him it wasn't necessary I would just be spending some time with Ally today and I was capable of paying for my own nails. After relentless efforts he finally gave in and stopped offering.

Once Ally got out the bathroom I went in and took a shower then did my makeup in the mirror..since we were just going to get our nails done I pulled on a hoodie and a pair of black tights.

Ally has clothes in a bag that she packed up incase she was over my house and needed something to wear which was pretty customary, I had one at her house too.

"Ready?" Ally asked as I put on a bit of lipgloss because my lips felt too dry and also to bring out my look a little. "Yeah, lets go" I grabbed my purse and everything that I would need and left.

Ally got her nails done before mine and I was left sitting in a broad chair near the windows kicking my feet as I waited. I was texting Aiden back and forth the whole time, he would be going back home this weekend so he would be with his family for thanksgiving and that made me really sad. I wanted to spend the rest of the days he had left with him so I wouldn't miss him as much.

The nail tech lady finished Ally's set and it was now my turn. I didn't have a style in mind so I let her do what she wanted and I ended up liking them.

As soon as the lady was finished she took a couple snaps of my nails probably to post on her page i'm guessing since most nail techs do that. After she got a couple good snaps we paid her and went back out to my car, I saw that Aiden had sent me a last text that was asking to see my nails once I got them done so I sent him a quick picture

 After she got a couple good snaps we paid her and went back out to my car, I saw that Aiden had sent me a last text that was asking to see my nails once I got them done so I sent him a quick picture

It was a really simple and pretty design, I was pleased. Aiden texted me back saying he liked them but next time I should get his initials..I laughed at him knowing he could never be serious.

"What's up, Bri?" blared through the speakers and I nearly lost my shittt. Ally's lucky i'm not even reckless like that or we would be over the barriers of this stretch, "Hold on let me pull over" I said not being able to resist one of my favorite twerk songs.

"CAUSE SHE THICK!" I heard Ally scream from behind me hyping me up, I was going all in because as I said this is one of my favorite twerk songs. Had to get down on the ground and show off my Megan knees because these do work like they should.

The song was almost over when I heard a loud annoying sound, it took me a while to realize that it wasn't a part of the actual song but instead it was a siren...this couldn't be happening