𝗢𝗡𝗘

A/ N  - There was a comment I made in this chapter that offended some people, so I apologize for how insensitive it was.

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Stop bit-ahhh shit!" I smacked Kodis, the boy who was giving me head across his neck.

"The hell you do that fo?" He got up with quickness and held onto to his stinging neck.

"Bitch nigga you just bit my fucking CLIT! Bye, I'm going home." I pushed him away from me and pulled up my leggings, pissed was an understatement.

Talked all that hot shit just to be a disappointment, fuck outta here.

"You forreal gon leave? I ain't even get no head," he spoke, a shocked look on his face.

I smacked my lips, "you wasn't getting no head you bum ass nigga." I replied, grabbing my keys to my black, 2015 Madza6.

"You wild as fuck, I should have my sister beat your ass!" He yelled as I walked down the spiral staircase of his apartment.

"CALL HER, YOU KNOW WHERE I BE!" I made it to the bottom of my steps and scrunched my face up when I came face to face with Squirrel, the neighborhood crackhead. He was scratching his balls and his neck smelling like shit.

"Aye gurl... lemme holla at ya!" He spoke, walking towards me.

I started screaming cause yeah right!

"AHHHHHHHHHHH! HELP, HE TRYNNA RAPE ME!" I kept screaming and a few folks came outside they crib.

Nuski and em came out first, he made a face but jogged over to me... and pushed Squirrel back.

"Back the fuck up, you don't be rolling up no ladies like that," Nuski said, making a face.

He was so fine, his grillz glistened when he spoke.

"You good cuz," my cousin Toosie asked walking up to me and pulling me into a hug.

"Get the fuck on!" King yelled making Squirrel scurry away.

"Man .. you dtm, should've just gave my mans some cheeks," Scooby said making me roll my eyes hard as fuck.

This nigga is disgusting, this the same nigga who got accused of beating on some girls, ion even know why my cousin, Nuski and King still hang around his ass, shit ain't a good look.