𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟏 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"So how long you been messing with this girl Tylear?" I questioned him as I tossed my phone at him so he could see the picture.

In the past year, he's cheated on me 4 different times, today makes the 5th time.

I'm staying, cause I'm dumb for this nigga. I'm in love with this nigga, and my stupid ass keeps thinking he gon change.

"Man why you assuming shit? We just friends," he mugged me as he tossed my phone back at me.

"I didn't know friends kissed each other on the lips, but go awf," I sighed deeply as I stood to my feet and went to the closet so I could pack my shit.

As I was putting stuff in the bag, Tylear came and yanked the bag from me.

"The fuck, where you think you going?" He mugged me.

"Back to my grandma's. I need some time," I told him as I tried reaching for my bag but he snatched it away.

"Nah you not going no whea, back up yo." He roughly pushed me, making me fall on the ground.

"Are you serious?" I mugged him as I stood to my feet and wiped off my sweatpants.

"Dead serious, stop playin wimmie Lundyn. You not goin no whea yo." He tossed my bag back in the closet and walked off to the bathroom.

I watched as he ran a brush through his hair and put his grillz in his mouth.

"Where you going?"

"Studio, don't wait up." He spoke as he made his way out the bathroom and leaned down to kiss my lips.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again. I promise." The same thing he's told me time and time again.

And each time I believed him.

"I love you Letty."

I sighed deeply, contemplating on if I wanted to say it back.

Did I love him still? I don't know..

"I love you too." I forced a smile and he tapped my nose before grabbing his keys and heading outside to his royal blue Dodge Charger.