𝗧𝗪𝗢

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Why Nuski keep mugging you, yall fuckin or sum?" Siah questioned me with a stank look on her face.

I smacked my lips, "no .. but if we was why would it matter?" I asked, pulling my hair up into a ponytail.

I swear I seen her roll her eyes, but she replaced it with a simple shrug, "whatever lol.. people just gon assume yall got sum going on by the way he looking at you."

"Jessiah shut up, you sound dumb," Kam chimed in looking up from her phone.

Currently we was all at Nuski's crib, smoking and drinking, he was throwing a lul kick back and damn near half of the city showed up.. shit was starting to irritate me. I already don't like big crowds, this shit was fucking with my anxiety.

"All yall niggas suck my dick on soft, until it get hard," I heard Toosie yell as he recored a video on Instagram live. He was tore up .. I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen so I can find sum to snack on, I ain't surviving off weed and liquor, a bitch was hungry.

As I was rummaging through the cabinets, I heard Nuski's voice.

"Why are you in my kitchen boul?"

I scrunched up my face, "you know my name and I'm hungry, so I'm gon find sum to eat, period." I replied turning back around and grabbing the fruit snacks, as I was getting one out the box Nuski snatched it away from me.

I smacked my lips, "you serious? Give it back," I spoke up; trying to reach for the box but he was taller than me, standing at 5'8 I was actually surprised. He raised them higher causing my long ass to jump and damn near almost fall ...

"Fuck you," I started to walk away but he pulled me back by my arm, "watch your mouth, but here." He started to hand me a box, making me happy again but he yanked it back, "sike dick head... get out my face." He pushed me and I stumbled, dropping my phone.

I hissed once I heard it hit the linoleum floors.

If my shit broke, I stg I'm break this nigga jaw.

I was about to grab it but some brown-skin I ain't ever seen round this way before beat me to it. He was fine as fuck, bowlegged and he had grills in his mouth and a low haircut.