𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙸𝙺𝙾𝙻𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝙾𝙳𝚂 | 𝙺𝙰𝙼
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙺𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙸𝙺𝙾𝙻𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝙾𝙳𝚂 | 𝙺𝙰𝙼 𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"What you mean he can't come home sir?" My mana questioned the officer as she stood to the side, clutching her purse.

"Listen ma'am, your son's gun was used in a shooting a few months back, and we have reason to believe he was the one to pull the trigger." The officer explained and my eyes widened as I looked back at Toosie and Nuski who looked just as confused as me.

Splain what the fuck did you do?

"What evidence do you have that he pulled the trigger," my mama continued to question the officer.

"Well his fingerprints were on the gun and a person was injured in the shooting that took place. A man by the name of Lucky Salazar."

Its like my mama seen a ghost when he said that name. Who was Lucky? I didn't know.

I looked over at Nuski & Toosie and they shrugged their shoulders unaware of what was going on.

"L-lucky Salazar?" My mama muttered as she looked up at the officer, tears staining her cheeks.

I quickly walked over to her and rubbed her back, "mama who is that?"

"Not now baby," she waved me away shaking her head.

"Miss are you alright," the officer questioned.

My mama quickly nodded her head, "yesm'm when will I be able to see him?"

"At his trail, until then the only person who is permitted to see Mr.Kingston is his lawyer." The officer explained before turning on his heels and walking away.

I sighed deeply and roughly wiped my face from the tears that had fallen, so much has happened in a course of a few months and I honestly cannot stand it.

Its like we all have bad luck, if its not one thing its another and I'm so tired of it.

I walked over to my boyfriend, Nuski and Letty giving each of them a hug.

I hugged Letty first, "he's gon ge through this sis, I promise. I'll be at every court hearing. I love you."

I wiped my nose, "I love you too."

I mugged Nuski but he smacked his lips and pulled me into a hug, "I love you lul sis, got our support." He exclaimed and I nodded before letting go and walking over to my mans.

"I love you baby. He gon be alright, you gon be alright. Just go home and take care of your mama. I'll come through to check on you tonight."

"I love you too and ok." I stood on my tippy toes and kissed Tamarion a few times. He held for a brief moment, making me release a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

I was hurt, Splain is my big brother and I just hate to see him go out like this, like sad .. this shit so wack.

I pulled away and headed to my car, and my mama slid into the passenger seat.

As I was driving, she grabbed ahold of my free hand and rubbed my knuckles. I could hear her sniffling but I didn't dare look her way because if I did I would probably end up crying again too.

Once inside the house, I took off my slides and tied the rest of my hair into a high ponytail.

"Mama?" I questioned as I made my way to her room. She was laid out on her bed, her reading glasses on her face and the bible in her hands.

"One second baby, let me finish this scripture," she spoke calmly. I nodded my head and climbed on the bed so we could talk.

When she heard the name Lucky, its like that name sparked something in her; hurt — fear. I didn't know so I had to know.

She cleared her throat and put her down her bible, "what is it baby?" She asked me as I laid my head on her lap. She ran her fingers through my hair, soothing me.

"Who is Lucky Salazar?"

I heard her take a dee breath.

"Lucky Salazar was your uncle, you probably don't remember him because you were so little. Lucky and your dad were extremely close, they did everything together. They always took you and Splain out for fun dates, like the movies, or the amusement park which you loved so much."

She sighed deeply, then continued, "so one night your father and Lucky went out to handle some business. I was skeptical about the whole ordeal simply because it was so late at night and I didn't know what "business" your father had to handle so late at night. Come to find out, he was heavy into drugs and alcohol production. Anyway it was about 2:00 am when my phone rang, I automatically assumed the worse and I was right."

I grabbed onto her free hand as she used the other to wipe away a stray tear.

"I was told your father was shot and killed by your uncle, Lucky said it was self defense and he had the wounds to support that. Wounds I truly believed were self-inflicted but we would never know that. Your father was shot 6 times, 3 in his chest and 3 in his face.. thats why we had a closed casket..." she rambled on as she wiped away her tears.

I was only 5 when my dad died, I didn't know much or remember much about Lucky .. but I do remember him taking me to the amusement park with my dad. He used to give me money, I think.

"Lucky was convicted for at least 12. years but I just didn't know he had come home already. Your brother must've heard he was home and shot him, trynna get revenge for your father," she explained as she wiped her face.

I sighed deeply as I thought back on all the times Splain talked about getting that nigga who killed out dad, but he never expressed who. I closed my eyes and just hoped Splain would be able to come home soon.

He just wanted the justice our dad so desperately deserves.

I did too.. but most importantly I wanted my brother home.