𝗧𝗘𝗡

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐲𝐧.𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝟏𝐦𝐢𝐧

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝟏𝐦𝐢𝐧

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"How I look?" I questioned Kamani as I did a lul spin, Tylear told me to dress casual so I kept it simple with a light gray fitted dress; a jean jacket and some decorative slides with a matching purse.

"That booooty look gooodt sussss, he gon be all up on you!" Kam exclaimed, a big smile on her face

"Come on, do a spin, pop a hip out so we can take a photo!" She hyped and I did as I was told, taking a few pictures.

This is why I loved Kam, no matter what she always supported me and she was always genuinely happy for me, none of that undercover animosity or hate. Just a friend, no; a sister who knows how to act.

Ice Me Out by Kash Doll played through my speakers as I recorded a lul video of myself and this freshly done blonde wig Kam installed.

"Lemme fix your eyelashes," she told me and I nodded walking over to her so she could fix my lashes. As she was finishing, my room door was abruptly opened and I looked up seeing Nuski. I scrunched up my face, the fuck?

"Oh fuck no, Namir why are you here?" Kam questioned, attitude in her voice.

"Kamani mind your business cuhh, I came to talk to Lundyn, not you." He spoke up, mugging her.

She looked at me for reassurance and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I'll be right outside with this bat, try some shit, I dare you." Kam taunted as she left out my room, shutting the door.

Namir's eyes trailed up and down my body as he licked over his lips, "where you going dressed like that?" He questioned me, walking up in my space. I slowly stepped back, I was no longer 100% comfortable with being in his presence, especially after he put his hands on me.

He frowned, "look, I came to apologize. I'm sorry for putting my hands on you, I know it wasn't right. And I'm sorry for everything that happened." He expressed, sticking his hands in his jean pockets.

I scoffed, "right, you beat me up then got me jumped because you couldn't keep your dick in your pants. Apology not accepted, you're dismissed." I waved him off, walking to my bed so I could grab my purse. Tylear should be here soon.

He smacked his lips, "listen, I know I fucked up .. but please if you just let me .. ion know try again witchu, I promise I won't fuck up."

"I'm good, I have a date today.. ion need no distractions." I spilled and his eyebrows furrowed.

I smirked, exactly what I expected.

"A date? Yeah aight, leave here wit another nigga if you want to Lundyn." He spoke up, shaking his head as he laughed a lil.

"The fuck is so funny?" I made a face.

"The fact you think you boutta go out with another nigga when I'm trynna make shit right." He shrugged, still laughing.

"I don't think, I am."

His smile dropped, "yeah okay, and watch I shoot that nigga where he stand."

I looked down at my phone seeing a text from Tylear saying he was here.

"Thats him, I gotta go." I started to walk towards my door but Nuski stood in front of it.

"Namir, move." I tried to get by him but he wouldn't let me.

"Who out there?"

"Tylear." I explained and he laughed, shaking his head.

"Yknow what go head, be a lul smut. All that nigga go do is slut you out anyway. Have a great day." He spoke, his facial expression hardening.

"Maybe that's all I want," I pushed him and opened up my room door so I could go spend time with Tylear. Namir got me fucked up.. we will never be a thing, I'm good on bull.

I hugged Kam bye and gave my grandma a kiss on her forehead. She was sitting on the couch, smoking a blunt and eating some rice krispees.

"Have lots of sex, love you!" She yelled and I laughed, before walking out and heading to his car, which happened to be a black mustang. I smiled and wandered over to his car and slid in the front seat.

"Why Nuski's bitch ass here?" Tylear questioned as soon as I get in the car.

"Damn nigga, how about you greet me first, hell." I mugged him and he smirked, "my fault lul mama, how you? You look good."

I tried to hide the smile that was creeping on my face but I couldn't.

"I'm good, where we going?" I questioned as I got myself comfortable in the car. It smelled like Black Ice and weed in here, typical hood nigga smell.

"Just sit back and relax shawty."

I rolled my eyes but did as I was told.

"Lul mama, wake up.. we here." Ty nudged me and I jumped, but smiled once I noticed we were at a park.

"I got a lil picnic planned for us, something simple."

I smiled and hopped out the car, excited to see what his food choices were. Hood niggas ain't too romantic but this was cute.

"Popeyes though?" I laughed as I pulled my dress down and say on the red blanket he had laid out.

"Popeyes smack girl, no ham sandwiches gon satisfy a nigga."

I laughed and nodded my head, agreeing with him. He placed some chicken on my plate, along with some rice and beans and mashed potatoes.

We started to eat, just enjoying one another's company.

I haven't been this happy in a minute.

"Thank you." I randomly spoke up.

Action adjusted himself on the ground, "for what?" He smiled, showcasing his grillz.

"For making me feel good, actually making me forget all the shit that has happened recently." I shrugged, thinking back on the events that transpired in my life in a short amount of time.

He stopped eating and took a swig from the water bottle he was drinking from, "I like you Lundyn; a whole lot." His eyes gazed down to my lips, I took initiative and leaned in, letting our lips move in sync. He pulled me into his lap and caressed my sides as he deepened the kiss.

I could get used to this.