𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙸𝚁 𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙱𝙾𝚆𝙼𝙰𝙽 | 𝙽𝚄𝚂𝙺𝙸
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙸𝚁 𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙱𝙾𝚆𝙼𝙰𝙽 | 𝙽𝚄𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"It is what it is, never finna chase no bitch," I expressed to King who was rolling up a blunt.

"Ion know why you expected her to fall back in your arms.. nigga you put your hands on her for NO reason. Last I checked, she was never your girl." He shrugged, licking the blunt so he could seal it.

I sucked my teeth, "she shouldn't have fucked dude, she barely know him."

"And you shouldn't have fucked her and stopped talkin to her, maybe that wouldn't have happened." He continued, lighting the blunt and taking some pulls from it.

I sucked my teeth, "bitch, you supposed to be on my side." I mugged him as I yanked up my blue nose pitt and carried her with me to the kitchen. As I was looking in the cabinets for sum to snack on, a knock sounded at my door making me scrunch up my face.

I went to open the door and as soon as I did I mugged the shit out of the nigga that was standing on the other end of this door.

"Gimmie one good reason why I shouldn't splatter the pavement wit your brains cuh?" I spoke to my pops, who had a blank stare on his face.

"Son," he spoke, his deep voice bringing back haunting memories of my past

"Son," he spoke, his deep voice bringing back haunting memories of my past. Memories I ain't wanna relive.

I smacked my teeth, "nigga I'm not yo son, so don't address me as such. Fuck is you doing here? Better yet, how the fuck you find me?" I questioned him, our body language matching each others. We were both in a difficult spot rite nie, awkward even. Maybe even uncomfortable.

He chuckled like this shit was a joke, "You're my son; I know you better than you know yourself. I'm here to make amends." He explained.

I chuckled, "amends ain't gon bring my mama back, now is it?" I eyed him.