𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

EXPLICIT CONTENT WILL BE USED.

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙻𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚈𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙽𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙱𝚂 | 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I have news," I told Namir who was sitting on the couch with Messiah in his lap.

He looked up from the tv briefly, "wassup, you okay?" He questioned.

I nodded my head, I was so excited to share the news but scared because I hoped this pregnancy would last.

"I'm.... pregnant." I paused in between my sentence but as soon as I said that, Namir stood to his feet.

"You for real?" He questioned me with his eyes wide, I nodded and smiled hard at him.

He picked me up and kissed me all over my face, "Yo I fucking love you... I can't wait until my son come." He mumbled as he leaned down and kissed me a few times.

"Son? We having a girl, simple." I explained.

"Yeah aight, let them gender reveal balloons be pink and ain't nobody eating, think I'm playing." He spoke, seriously.

I pushed him, "shut up; regardless of what we have, I hope to carry full term.. and please don't cause any stress for me," I looked up at him.

He scrunched up his face, "I would never stress you out while you carrying my child, what you mean?" he told me as he walked up and kissed my cheeks.

I started thinking back on my miscarriage and my eyes started to get watery.

"Whats wrong," he questioned as he wiped my face.

"I had a miscarriage when I was dating Tylear. He stressed me out so bad.. I just remember all this blood and my little baby.. I-."

Tears trailed down my cheeks, that shit was so heavy on my heart.

I know it happened so long ago, but the fact I was stressed out to the point of losing my baby scares the hell out of me.

Namir hasn't been difficult but he can be.. and I honestly don't have extra energy or time to deal with it.

"Shush, I love you. I won't stress you out baby girl, I got you."

"You promise?" I questioned him.

"I promise." He leaned down and kissed my lips.

𝚂𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙽 𝙰𝙼𝙰𝚄𝚁𝙸 𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽 | 𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶
𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚊, 𝙿𝙰 📍
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃