Just the two of us!

A/N: hello everyone and welcome to my second book! Just wanted to say thank you for reading and enjoy the story! Since this is going to be a long passage of time I will be writing in 3rd person but returning to the character POV when we are caught up to the present day.

3rd POV

Since Tsuki was thrown into his world little Shin-ah was never alone again. 10 years had passed and they've never left each other's side since. They did everything together! Eat together, play together, sleep together, bathe together, laugh together, and cried together. They had learned everything about each other, both of there stories laid bare before the other and received with only acceptance and understanding. Shin-ah who once believed so strongly he deserved this punishment, and that he was nothing more than a monster. Never felt like any of that around her. In fact everyday she would remind him that he was the one that saved her from a lonely death. He was her savior and she believed in him immensely, thinking he was the greatest person ever. They loved each other a lot more than they would ever realize, but the day did come when things would begin to shift.
   As the time passed and their bodies grew and changed so did Shin-ah's feelings for the girl. He found it harder to share in the same activities that they use to when they were younger. Bathing together became more difficult as he noticed her body mature, her hips becoming wider, while her once flat chest was now large and full, her body now much softer as her curves explode from her once child like body. Sleeping together was impossible as he found it hard for him to actually fall sleep with the silver haired girl pressed against his body so closely. They couldn't play like they use to since the wrestling matches would leave Shin-ah having strange urges and ideas. Over time he felt guilty and ashamed for having such weird thoughts about his female companion. He cared for her deeply and never wanted to do anything to hurt her, he would never forgive himself if he was the cause of any of her unhappiness. So much to the displeasure of the 16 year old girl, Shin-ah had stopped doing so many of the things they enjoyed all together. Though the two were still much closer than what would be called appropriate for two friends. They would share quick kisses every now and then. something Tsuki came up with when she saw two villagers doing it once. She knew it was something you should do with someone you cared about and she cared about Blue the most. She loved him so intensely she would do anything for him. She made a promise to herself and him that she would never let him feel the way he did before they found each other. Slowly but surely she broke down every last one of his walls, finally giving him the love she knew he truly deserved. He was so trusting and comfortable around her now that he almost never wore his mask around her. Oh how she loved his eyes! The glittering gold orbs held such gentleness and kindness but also had an intensity that made it impossible for you to look anywhere else. She'd often find herself staring at the older boy getting lost in his sheer attractiveness. She would tell him how he was the most handsome guy she'd ever seen. Even though she didn't see a wide range of men. Shin-ah rarely ever let her  go out anywhere. So they would spend their days in each other's company happy in a comfortable bliss. Everyday pretty much the same!

Tsuki's POV

I watched Blue swing his sword for the millionth time today. He practices his sword fighting everyday for hours, I don't know why he needs to practice so much. I'm sure my Blue is the best fighter in the world!
" BLUEEE!" I whine causing the male to cease his practice
" I'm bored! Come play with meee!" I run over to him throwing my arms around his neck pouting like the child I was when we met.
".... I .. I can't I need to train.... to protect the village" he says with a slight blush looking anywhere but at me.
"Pfft.... why do you need to protect such ignorant people Blue! Every time they see us they run and scream! They make up such mean things about you!"
"... Ao protected this village.... so should I" I release my hold around the tall boy, but stand in front of him holding his gentle hands in mine. I bring his warm hand up to my face leaning into his calloused palm.
"Ao would never want this for you. A life trapped in this darkness." Tears begin to well in my eyes as my heart still aches for the boy who still hides himself from the world. He rubs his thumb across my cheek wiping away the falling tears.
".. there is no darkness with you by my side.....Ao would be happy I have you" I stare into Blues eyes, the same eyes the villagers feared and hated. I would never understand the way they think, because just one glimpse into those beautiful golden orbs, and I know I'm safe. I stand on the tips of my toes giving him a quick kiss, something we've come to do to comfort one another. I smile up at his kind words, his eyes trained on mine as it looks as if he's debating on doing something he shouldn't.
"Fine then! We'll Plot our escape another day!" I turn to say confidently with my hands on my hips. He chuckles softly at my antics
" but to make it up to me you have to teach me how to use a sword" I turn to him with stars of hope in my eyes.
"....no...no fighting"
"Aww come on Blue! Think of how amazing we could be together when we finally bust out of here!" I begin to punch and kick the air showing off my nonexistent skills. I go to punch him in the gut, but the blue haired male didn't even flinching against my weak punch
"Ow .. ow...ow" I hold my hand close to me trying to soothe the pain. That was like punching a tree made of rock!
"Are you okay?" He reaches for me worried. He grabs my hand with the upmost care bringing it to meet his warm mouth. A blush explodes onto my face at the boys display of affection.
"I .. I'm .. f..fine!" I snatch my hand away and turning my head to hide my face.
"I'm strong ... s..so you don't have to worry about me!" He comes and places his large hand on my head petting my silver hair.
"I'll always worry about you.." I give him a pouty look as he babies me. He use to do the same thing when I would cry as a kid, but I'm not a kid anymore! I've grown up! I'm a young woman now, sometimes I feel like he'll always just see me as some little girl he has to take care of.
"Hey! I'm not Ao. So don't treat me like a pet!" I say this as I hold his arm in place to make sure he doesn't stop just yet. He gives me an eye closed smile as he continues his menstruations.
"Hai hai."