The long night

Tsuki's POV

Im scared! I know I shouldn't be! I should be brave like Yona and Yun! I should trust that Blue will see the fireworks and come and save us! .... but I can't stop the trembling of my hands against the rope binding my hands and the nervous sweat from soaking the blindfold covering my eyes.

I volunteered to go with Yona and Yun to infiltrate the boat holding the cAptive girls. The plan was simple get to the deck, launch the firework, wait for Blue. I stepped forward to join thinking it would be better for me to be with the girls in case Any of them needed to be healed. God knows what they've been put through on that boat. Blue wasn't hAppy about the thought of me being another captive on the boat but I insisted I'd be alright. I trusted my new friends enough to everything on the line to help these girls. More than I trust them I trust Blue will come and save me no matter what!

We're finally presented in front of a door and when the door opens the sight is spine chilling. A room full of girls crouched and huddled together in fear. I freeze at the sight before we're pushed in hard against the floor. I land hard but I'm not hurt. I gather myself quickly to check on Yona and Yun.

"Yona your leg! It's sprained. Did you hurt it when you fell!" Yun begins to panic for Yona's safety.
"It's fine, I'm fine." She speaks calmly
" well there's no need to worry Yun. I did get myself captured for this very reason." I give Yun a small smile as he relaxes remembering my healing powers. As I'm about to heal Yona the door crashes open revealing a very large well dress man. I can only assume this is the sick man behind kidnapping all these girls...Yan Kumji!

"I see! Your all excellent! Awa might have some hope for it yet!" His gruff voice is sickening to my ears.
"Lord kumji! What is the meaning of this? We came here looking for work!" One of the girls questions desperately. I pity her ignorance of the situation.
"There will be work! Work so fun you might not be able to handle it!" I grimace at the idea of what he has planned for these girls. Before I even have time to react he's grabbed Yona and I by our hair holding us painfully in the air.
" now look at this! Red hair how unusual indeed and your face isn't bad either! And your hair is quite unusual as well paired with that body and face.... you might be the most interesting girl I've seen yet!" He leers at me getting to close to my face. I can't help the fear over taking my face.
"With so many excellent goods I'm sure I can take atleast one for myself!" Panic starts to swirl in my gut as he begins to give me a twisted smile. Yun stands abruptly trying to sway Kumji to take him instead. He's quickly met with a hard kick to the gut! I struggle against Kumji's hold as I call for Yun worried for him. If only I could heal him and Yona! In my worry for Yun I didn't see Kumji drop Yona like hot coals! His features showing the slightest hint of fear of the small girl. He still has a tight hold on my hair as he continues to hold me hostage.
"Well looks like your the lucky one tonight girl!" He grips my hair harder as he brings my face closer.
"No! Please!"
"Let her go!"
I hear Yona and Yun call out for me. I try to reach towards them but am yanked back harshly.
"NO!NOOO!LET GO OF ME! YOU MONSTER!" I thrash and kick wildly and I try desperately to get him to let go. I'm soon met with a hard slap to the face. The force causing my head to snap to the side. The fight leaves my body in an instant as I'm left dizzy and disoriented. As I'm dragged out of the room the last thing I see Yun and Yona reaching for me before the door is closed on their faces.

>>> time skip >>>

I come to laying on a hard wooden floor. The rocking of the ground indicating I'm on some kind of boat.
" wonderful! Look whose awake! I was starting to get bored!" I recognize the same disgusting voice from earlier as my eyes raise to Yan Kumji sitting in a chair staring down at me with a smug smile. I try to move but I quickly notice my hands and feet are bound. I give him the meanest glare I can muster.
" your an absolute trash of a man" I spit out at him!
He leans forward in his chair grabbing my face roughly between his hands. He brings my face close enough so I can see the anger burning in his eyes.
"I think you'll find it best to learn your place.... and quickly!" He fingers dig into my skin painfully, but I don't back down.
"My only place is looking down on you as you beg for your measly life to be spared!"
"Why you bitch! Let me show you where you truly stand!"
He throws me down on the ground and proceeds to kick me repeatedly in the stomach. Each one more forceful then the last the air being ripped from my chest with each new blow. Blood spewing from my mouth as I try to cough for air. His assault finally stops after what seems like hours of brutal torture. One of my ribs are definitely broken if not more.
He crouches down above me with a venomous sneer adorning his features. He begins to caress my face gently.
"I'm going to very much enjoy defiling you.." I try to hold back my tears not wanting to give this worm the satisfaction of seeing me cry, but all I can think of is Blue and the others. Will I ever see them again, the thought causes the tears to spill from my eyes unwillingly.
"LORD KUMJI! ITS THE PIRATES!" Three men storm in to alert him of the raid.
"Tch! Those damn pirates!" He slams his fist down harshly next to my head.
"Take her! Get her on an escape boat and start heading for the Kai empire!" He lifts me by my hair dangling limply in front of him.
"It looks like we'll have to resume the fun in Kai!" He tosses me to one of his lackeys as the haul me off.

I'm scared! I'm so scared! I want to be brave but I think this is it. No! No! Blue will find me! He'll come for me no matter what! I can't lose hope!

Shin-ah's POV
"Aaahhh!" Another mercenary charges at me as quickly cut him down. The fighting has been going on for hours it seems and still no sign of the firework. I'm growing more and more anxious as time goes by. All I can think about is seeing that firework so I can save Tsuki and the others. I continue fighting on the boats the only thing charging me ahead is the thought of having Tsuki back by my side.
Just then I see a small spark of light in the sky! "The firework!" I call out
"Where!?" Hak questions as I point to the farthest boat in the fleet!
" damn it's far! Jaeha!"
"I'm on it!" Me and jaeha spring of towards the boat! His dragon leg becoming extremely helpful in situations like these. I see Yona and Yun on the deck of the boat pinned down by a group of men! We drop down to save them just in time! The fighting doesn't stop for a second as a boat full of mercenaries starts attacking. I don't see Tsuki anywhere with Yona or Yun and the unsettling panic begins to take over. Where is she? Why isn't she with them? Is she okay? WHERE IS SHE?! In my worry one of the enemies is able to get in a quick cut on my arm. It doesn't slow me down as I continue to plow through the men.
"Jaeha! Shin-ah! That's the ship! Kumji should be somewhere on that ship! He took Tsuki with him before this started she should be with him!!" My heart drops as I hear Tsuki was separated from the others.
"I'll go!" Jaeha says as he goes below the deck looking for Tsuki and Kumji. I continue to fight while my mind is far away! Please let her be here! In the middle of fighting I see a small row boat making it's way from the fighting about half a mile out! It's Kumji and one other man ! I scan the boat for anyone else but I only see them! Jaeha returns to the boat deck.
"Tsuki?!" I question him frantic. His face drops as he shakes his head in apology
"She's not here" I point out to the boat Kumji is escaping on as Jaeha leaps of to chase him down. I hysterically look around for any sign of Tsuki using my eyes to search every sinking ship, every floating piece of debris, I search everywhere to no avail. My breathing becomes labored as panic takes over.
"TSUKI!! TSUKI!" I yell her name out hoping she'll respond hoping for her to call my name like she always does. I see Yona take the finishing shot sending an arrow straight for kumji's heart. Everyone watches in awe at her lack of hesitation and bravery. I notice Jaeha floating in the water with a wound on his shoulder. Hak and Gija come beside me as it looks like the fighting has finally stopped. And that's when I see it. About 5 miles away I see a small boat I see two bodies one man steering a small sail and the other body laid up against the back of the boat looking as if they're barely breathing. It's only when I see the second persons hair reflecting in morning sun do I realize. It's tsuki.
"TSUKII!" I call out startling everyone as I try to jump in the water to go after her. Hak and Gija hold my back from jumping off the ship. I thrash desperately trying to get out of their iron hold.
"Let go! Tsuki's out there! I have to save her!" They all squint there eyes finally noticing the small speck on the horizon. A look of sad comprehension crosses their faces as they realize she to far away to be saved.
I continue to call for her as I fight against Hak and Gija as they struggle to hold me back.
"She's to far gone! You'll just die if you try to swim after her! I'm sorry Shin-ah but it's to late to save her!" Hak says as he struggles to keep me in place. My fighting slows as I drop to my knees emotion making me too weak to stand anymore. Tears fall from behind my mask as I watch Tsuki be taken away from me.
"I promise you shin-ah we will get her back someday! I swear!"

Someday... I was suppose to save her today...