We've missed you

Tsuki's POV

"Tsuki!!" Yun and Yona yell in unison as we all arrive back at camp. They trap me in a hug sandwich both of them crying uncontrollably.
"I'm so sorry Tsuki! I wasn't strong enough to protect you! I'm so sorry!" Yun wails in my left ear.
"I'm sorry too Tsuki! I should've never let you come along with us! I put you in so much danger!" Yona cries into my right shoulder.
I feel myself starting to tear up as well but I hold it back not wanting to make my companions feel any worse.
"It...it's nobody's fault... don't blame yourselves...please." I whisper out trying to hide the wavering of my voice. Not once did I ever blame anyone for what happened. If anyone's to blame its the awful man who decided to kidnap all those women a year ago.
"Your back now Tsuki and we promise we won't let anyone take you from us again!" Yona declares with resolution. I give her a weak smile and a nod, I believe in her as much as I did back then so I trust in what she is saying now.
I feel a heavy weight come down on my head causing me to flinch out of instinct. I timidly look up to see Hak rubbing my head roughly.
"I guess it's good to have you back.... pipsqueak!" A slight tinge of pink touches his cheeks as he looks at the ground refusing to make eye contact.
"What's this! Don't tell me the fearsome thunder beast has a soft spot for someone other than Yona!" Jaeha gets in his face teasing him. Hak immediately punches him in the gut sending Jaeha doubling over. Not wanting to get involve I turn towards Blue attempting to run back to him, but I'm cut off by a young boy with long shaggy blonde hair.
"Hi! It's nice to finally meet you! I'm Zeno! Do you have any food on you at all?!" He question while lifting up my dress looking for anything edible. I squeal out as the little pervert continues to poke around. Gija steps in pulling him away from me with his dragon hand thankfully.
" yellow dragon that is an absolute invasion of lady Tsuki's privacy!" He scolds the strange boy. Continuing on my previous path I head straight for Blue. Noticing me coming his way he opens up his arms ready to hold me when I arrive. I smile as I reach out for him with out stretched arms. Just as I think I'm about to land in the safety of his embrace Jaeha comes in between us scooping me up in an unwanted hug.
"Oh my beautiful angel! I'm so glad you've returned to me! I haven't seen true beauty since you were stolen away from me!" He rambles on while rubbing his face against mine. I try to push him away but his pervert strength is to overpowering.
"P..please ... let me go.." I speak out quietly still not my old self.
"Will you back off!" Hak pushes Jaeha off me using enough force that he goes slamming into a tree. Not realizing he ended up holding me in the process. Finally realizing the position we're his face turns as red as A tomato. He pushes me away from him causing me to stumble backwards into Zeno.
"Hiii Tsuki! Did you want to dance?!" He begins to spin us around laughing boisterously. I'm starting to feel dizzy but the overexcited boy continues to twirl us around.
"Pl...please ... st..stop .." I try to call out to the boy but he ignores me completely.
"Zeno! Cut it out!" Yun yells out
"Oh! Looks like Yun wants to dance with you to Tsuki!" He spins me away from him and I stumble into Yun. I try to steady myself so I wrap my arms around his neck unintentionally bringing our faces closer together as I lean on him for support. The red on his face putting Hak's to shame as he begins to stutter incoherent words while trying to look anywhere but at me. I try to stand on my own but my legs are to wobbly and fall back into Yun.
"Blueee!" I call out for him giving up completely and wanting him to rescue me from the onslaught of all these people. With that he's by my side in an instant as he removes me from a flustered Yun and picks me up bridal style. He begins to carry me off away from the camp and from the rest of the group.
"Shin-ah where are you going?!" Yona calls for him as he walks out of their view
I let out a sigh of relief! As happy as I am to be back I'm am still not use to this amount of energy. I haven't really had a decent conversation in a year, having to force myself to be quiet all this time to avoid beatings. Trying to unteach myself the things I had to learn to survive is difficult and will take time.
" I'm sorry..... was that to much?" Blue questions me quietly.
"J..just a .. li..little..." I stutter back. He takes me to a stream that cuts through the middle forest, the water looks cool as it calmly floats by. He sits down by the edge placing me to face the stream in between his legs. Feeling comfortable I take off my flat shoes and pull Up my dress to stick my feet in the water. He wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer as he begins to relax in to me.
We're sitting there for who knows how long. I'm so at bliss for once I loss track of time. Leaning my head back on his shoulder I take in all the beautiful surroundings.

  I'm twirling a flower in my fingers when I feel his lips graze against my neck. I inhale sharply not expecting him to do that and because of the tingle it sends through my body. He begins to leave light feathery kiss up and down my neck causing me to whimper at the soft feeling. He stops at the base of my neck deciding to nibble at the spot. I arch my chest forward in pleasure as he continues. His hands begin to roam my waist as he runs his fingers over my exposed stomach due to my more revealing dress. His right hand comes up hooking under my chin turning my head towards his. I don't remember him taking off his mask but he must have at some point because here I am staring into his gorgeously golden eyes. I don't have time to admire him as He connects our lips with impatience, his mouth moving hungrily against mine. He lets out a low groan as I bring my hand up to tangle in his hair. As we continue to make out I feel his hand slowly starting to move south down my body. His right hand gently begins to palm my breast while his other hands slowly slips itself between my thighs to rub me through my skirt.
"Ah...ah... Bluuee..." I call his name as he begins to rub slow circles against my clothed clit. He lets out and animalistic growl as he continues to adorn my neck with bites and licks. As much as I'm enjoying this I begin to panic, sadly I know what comes of this if we decide to keep going. Shame and guilt flood my emotions as I think having to tell Blue that because I'm so disgustingly weak I couldn't even save my innocence's for him. If he found out what they did to me would he look at me differently, with pity or distaste. I decided I'm not ready to find that out yet! I place my hand on his in an attempt to get him to stop the immense pleasure he's giving me, but he makes no moves to stop.
" ahah... mmm... bl..blue?" I question through my whimpering moans. He only grunts back completely taken over by  his sexual desires to listen. I reluctantly pull away from him sitting up, his hands naturally remove themselves from my heated body. I'm breathing quite heavily as I turn around to face him putting some distance between our bodies and sitting on my knees in front of him. His eyes are heavy with lust and confusion as he stares me down looking for a reason as to why I pulled away so suddenly.
"We...we should .. prob... probably head back to camp." I stumble out nervously, he cocks his head to the side in complete bewilderment.
"...why?..."he asks breathlessly as He grabs my hand pulling me into him as he then flips us over so he's on top of me pinning me against the warm grass. He wastes no time as he latches on to the top of my exposed breast sucking against it harshly. I watch as he begins to remove his thick coat shrugging it off to the side.
"Blue ... please! Can we g..go back to c...camp!" I push against him causing him to hover above me panting heavily.
"What's... *huff* wrong?" He questions
"N..nothing ..... I just think we should head back...." I fidget with my fingers as I look away from him.
"...now?..." he gives my body a long look up and down as he's reluctant to stop. I just nod my head in response to afraid to speak out of shame.
"Okay.." he helps me up off the ground as he stands putting on his mask and jacket. He surprises me by scooping me back up in his arms and heading back to camp. When we finally arrive it's basically night. Yun has made dinner and we all sit around the fire to enjoy it.
"I guess now that we have 8 people we need to figure out new sleeping arrangements? The new tent can comfortably fit 5 but it may for the time being have to hold 6!" Yun begins to ponder about everything.
"Tsuki and Yona could share the small tent and everyone else could sleep in the big one?"
Just as Yun makes his statement Blue slings his arm around me trying to indicate he didn't want to be separated from me again.
"Okay okay shin-ah I get the point..... well what about I continue to sleep with Yona in the small tent and everyone else just sleeps in the big tent. With Tsuki being so small it shouldn't be as cramped!" Everyone agrees in approval. As we pile into the tent the order goes as such from left to right. Zeno, Gija, Jaeha, Blue, me, and then Hak! I didn't mind the snug ness of it, all of the bodies giving me a nice warmth. I face Blue as he wraps his arm around my waist pulling me in close. I wiggle into him getting comfy as sleep begins to set in. I crane my neck to reach up and give him a goodnight kiss.
"Are you guys going to be doing that all night? Because If that's the case then I'll sleep outside with the bears?!" Hak begins to complain.
"I'd be happy to switch places with you Hak! All I can see is Shin-ah's ginormous back!" Jaeha pops over Blue's back smiling towards Hak. Hak ignores him closing his eyes choosing to go to sleep instead. I snuggle back into Blue ready for bed!

It's nice to be back