Rescue!

Tsuki's POV

Another day gone by. Another night at Lord Arai's estate. I don't know why I thought this day would be any different from the rest. That parade today was absolutely dismal. The depressing gloom that hung over the crowd was so suffocating I thought I would choke. It's sad that had to be my first parade.
"TSUKI!"
I clutch at my throbbing heart. For a second, just a quick second I thought I heard him. That second was enough for me to foolishly hope that he was here. That he had finally found me. There were so many people at the parade there's no way I could've picked him out. Even though for a moment I thought I saw those golden eyes. But as soon as they were there they were gone. Feeling so desperate I even called for him, thinking he'd just appear if I said his name. If that was the case he would've been here long ago.
I gaze out the window looking at all the brilliant stars in the sky. A distant glowing light catches my eye in the horizon. As I continue to watch it, it grows larger and brighter. My interest being fully peaked I open the window leaning out to get a better look.
"Is that..... is that a Mob?!" I question As the approaching hoard gets closer I can make out that it is definitely a mob and they are definitely heading this way, looking as if they're being lead by 5 cloaked figures. I smirk to myself slightly at the new unfolding events.
"Well I guess today will be a little different..." I whisper out into the night.
"Get away from the window!" I'm startled as the door slams open as one of the guards who watch over me bursts in.
"We're under attack! I have orders to keep you in here until we've dealt with the situation! Stay away from the window! Do you hear me!" He closes the window with a bang causing me to jump from the sudden noise. He grabs my arm roughly pulling me in to yell in my face.
"I swear if you make my job any more difficult tonight I'll throw you out this 3rd floor window and let you hang and blame it on the uprising!" He jabs his finger in my chest before he pushes me roughly to the ground. He storms out slamming the door behind him.
I climb onto the bed and hug my knees to my chest my eyes welling with tears. I hope they burn this place to the ground along with me in it.

Shin-ah's POV (20 minutes earlier)

We've begun our March against Lord Iragaki Arai for his crimes against his people. Our original plan was for it just to be the 5 of us being able to take out his small army with no trouble but the people wanted to enact the change themselves. So here we are. I'm making sure to constantly be looking for any movement from the enemy for any signs that they've taking notice of us. My eyes scan the large building noting every person and their location and if they're armed. So far I can see about 20 armed soldiers. 7 archers on the roof and 13 walking the perimeter. I expect that there will be atleast 100 if not more of them to fight tonight once they've finally take notice.
   My breath hitches slightly as I see a window from the third level swing open revealing a curious Girl. It seems as if she's the only one who has noticed us. I watch mesmerized as her silver hair tosses in the wind, blowing across her angelic face. It's almost seems as if she's shining with moonlight herself. My fingers twitch as the thought of being so close to having her again consumes my thoughts. I watch as a small smirk graces her lips no doubt because of the impending battle. It's short lived as she jumps startled by something behind her. It seems a soldier has enter her room. He immediately begins to yell at her, her expression immediately drops into one of fear. I clench my fist as he slams the window causing her to jump in fear yet again. Then he does the unspeakable! He grabs her arm shaking her violently. Unable to control my anger I charge forward sprinting full speed towards the large estate.
" Blue dragon! Wait!" Gija calls after me
"Looks like we're going now then" Hak states as he runs to catch up.
"About time we got to rescue a beautiful maiden!" Jaeha jumps of into the sky heading for the archers.
" YAY! I finally get to meet Tsuki!" Zeno runs childishly behind us with a cheeky smile
"CHARRRRGGGHHHHHEEE!" The villagers follow our lead into battle.

>>> time skip>>>

It only took about fifteen minutes of fighting for us to break into the inside. The five of us race through the halls taking down any one unlucky enough to stand in our way. The others fight off most of the soldiers allowing me to push ahead unchallenged. I finally make it to the third floor,  6 guards ready themselves when they see me emerge at the end of the hall.
"S..stop... right ... th..there! We'll kill you if you come any closer!"
  I run forward dodging their attacks while cutting them down. When I arrive at the door there is only one left. I recognize him as the soldier from earlier at the window. Anger swirls around me as I loom over him my obvious blood lust causing him to drop his weapon cowering in fear beneath me.
" please don't kill me! Please! I don't want to die! Please!" I stalk closer towards him, my mind already made up for what im going to do to him.
"No! No!NO PLEASE! AAAAAGGGHHHH!

...

I kick open the double wooden doors examining the room throughly. My heart hammering in my ears, my eyes franticly searching for her, my breathing ragged from running all the way here. I hear a quiet squeak come from the right side of the room. Everything stops as my eyes land on her peering from behind a bed post shaking in fear. My sword falls from my hand as it clatters against the floor.
I quickly throw away my cloak and mask revealing myself to her. She gasps sharply with recognition, her hand clutching at her chest. She slowly walks out from her hiding space not trusting what her eyes were showing her. She's stopped as the chain attaching her to the bed can only go so far. I can't move as the girl I've waited a whole year to save is standing just 10 feet away from me. Her eyes become glassy as she begins to sniffle at her tears.

"B...Blue?" She silently calls out.
With just those words I run to her. I snatch her up in tight embrace, clutching to her for dear life so terrified she'd slip away from me.
"Tsuki!" I call her name and I hold her tighter.
"Oh Blue!  Bluee! Your ... really.....really here!" She cries out between sobs.
"You really came for me! I... I ... missed you so m..much!" I feel her tears begin to soak through my fur jacket.
"Of course I came for you... I would never leave you behind.. ever! I looked for you everyday! I swear! " I pull away slightly and cup her face softly, wiping away some of her tears.
"Tsuki..." I bring our lips together passionately as she throws her arms around my neck. My hands press against the small of her back as I bring her closer. I moan into her mouth as I deepen the kiss, sliding my tongue into her parted lips. Our wet muscles fiercely dance together missing the taste of one another.
"Jesus! Who cut off this guys arms?!... OH!" I hear Hak stumble in the room upon us.
" *whistle noise* i hope we all get that kind of thanks!" Jaeha teases
"Blue dragon please show some restraint!" Gija comments flustered
" ooohh! Me next! Me next!" Zeno cheers from behind!
I pull away from Tsuki not taking my eyes off of her for a second. A perfect red blush floods her cheeks at the comments of the group behind me. She looks away embarrassed but I immediately grab her chin pulling her into another kiss.
" look this is really nice and touching and everything but we should really get her out of here" Hak throws at us over my shoulder. I part our lips taking a deep sigh. I place back on my cloak and mask and grab my sword from the ground.
"Gija.." I motion towards the chain anchoring Tsuki to the bed.
"On it! ...it's nice to see you again Tsuki!" He smiles at her while he breaks the chains with his dragon hand. She gives a small nod and smile back as she watches her chain shatter to pieces.
"We can take care of the collar later!" Jaeha approaches Tsuki flicking the metal collar up with his finger. She shies away from him slightly, his close proximity also making me uneasy. I quickly get between the two and scoop Tsuki up bridal style as we all run out the door.
  There isn't many soldiers left as we make our escape. I glance down at Tsuki to make sure she's still okay. She's already staring back at me when I look down. She gives me a soft smile before she places her hands around my neck pulling herself up to kiss me once more. It's was kind of difficult to run while focusing on Tsuki's soft lips but I managed. I'm so happy she's mine again.

"I promise I'm never letting you out of my sight again."