The port city

Tsuki's POV

After a couple of more days of travel we finally arrive at the Awa port city. Following Gija's dragon tracking instincts the green dragon should be in this town. As we all approach the cliff looking over the town theres a collective gasp of surprise.
"Hak! Is that the ocean? I've never seen it before it's so beautiful?" We all stare out to the ocean mesmerized by the new sight before us.
" I didn't even know there could be this much water!" I shout in excitement!
    Yun begins to question Gija about the green dragons where abouts, but it seems he's moving around way to fast for Gija to track accurately.
"Well I'd like to look for the green dragon but we're exhausted from the trip and are in need of more supplies..." Yun begins contemplates
"Great! Let's go to the port city!" Yona excitedly explains rallying everyone in excitement.
"WE'RE NOT GOING! YOU GUYS STICK OUT TO MUCH! ESPECIALLY THE GUY WITH THE MASK!" Yun crushes there excitement in an instant, and me and Gija are left comforting a sulking Blue.
" Then I'll go.... I still remember my way around the city." Hak exclaims shortly.
Yona tries to convince him to take her but he points out in a rather rude way if you ask me that she needs to get some rest. He's about to take off when I come forward from the group.
"Hak! I..I want to go with you!" I say my face puffed with resolution!
"Oohhh are you sure pipsqueak? Can you handle being away from your precious Blue!" He taunts me trying to shake my confidence.
"I....I can handle it! Plus........ there's something I need to do..." I say the last part in a serious tone looking directly a Hak. I think he acknowledges my conviction as he lets out a defeated sigh.
"Fine then.... but if you wander off I won't look for you." I turn my nose up at him and cross my arms.
"Humph... you just better keep up with me!"
"Why you little.... you don't even know where your going!" He yells back angry sparks flying between us.
" are they going to be okay alone?" Yun whispers to Yona.
I'm about to walk of with Hak but I feel a tug on my hand stopping me. I look back at Blue as his mouth is pulled into an unsure frown. To be honest we've never been apart for more than a couple hours. I've never left his side to go off alone before by choice. I know there is something I have to do in the Port town, and it's very important to me. I put my hand on his trying to subside his worries.
"Don't worry.... I'll be back faster than you can blink." I remove his hand from mine as I run to catch up to Hak. Leaving him standing there with an outstretched hand. I wave goodbye to everyone as I turn to walk with Hak to the port city. I grab his hand out of instincts not thinking to much about it.
"What are doing! Don't hold my hand!" He yanks his hand away from me
"H.. Hak! What if I get lost! Stop being such an ogre and just let me hold it!" I jump in the air trying to catch it, as he holds his hand above my head.
"No way!"
"You should feel honored that I would even let a beast like you touch me!"
"Well now I'm definitely not holding your hand!"
"Haakkkk!" I whine as we head down the mountain Yona, Yun, and Gija laughing at our antics as we disappear from there sight.
......But not Blue's.

...

"So... what's this important thing you must do here?" Hak gives me a side glance as my face begins to tint pink.
"Your... Your going to think it's stupid" I grumble back quietly
"Well you better tell me or I'll turn back and drop you off"
"You wouldn't!" I gasp
"Try me!" He sends an evil glare my way
"Fine fine...... Iwanttobuysomenewclothes...." I speak hurriedly my voice barely audible in the bustle of the busy market.
"What! Speak up!"
"I said iwanttobuysomenewclothes!" I say slightly louder
"Okay that's it! I'm turning around!"
"No no! I said I WANT TO BUY SOME NEW CLOTHES!" My eyes are closed waiting for what's sure to be an angry Hak exploding at me for wasting his time.
"See was that so hard... now come on keep up!" I open my eyes to see him walking through the the market stalls
"Your not mad at me?"
"No... why would I be mad... I mean it's about time you get out of those rags... your bringing the group image down!" I look down at my clothes. For as long as I can remember I've been wearing this grey tunic and matching grey baggy pants. I've tried to stitch up any holes but the ware on the outfit is still obvious. I frown as I look down at my warn out shoes.
"I've never cared too much about how I've looked before.... I was the only girl in the cave and Blue never seemed to mind..... but the other day when Yona was complaining about her dress he said she looked pretty in it.....he's never said that to me before...I just want him to think the same way about me." My frown deepens as I think of the jealousy I have towards the very sweet girl sometimes.
"Mmmm... I don't think Shin-ah cares about that type of thing... he seems to like you just the way you are now...but if doing this will help you feel better....... then I guess I'll take you."
"Oh really Hak!! Thank you thank you!" I jump up and hug him in glee
"Yeah yeah ... but no matter how nice your clothes are it can hide that ugly personality you have!" He makes a face at me trying to overshadow the fact he's actually a nice guy. I continue to beam up at him smiling
"I guess it's something I'll work on!" I skip forward into the market looking forward to our shopping adventure.
...
"How long does it take to put on a stupid dress!" Hak calls out to me annoyed it's taking me so long. I finally step out of the changing curtain coming to stand in front of Hak.
"D...does it ..look ... okay?" I fidget in place. I found a clothing stall that had a very pretty white off the shoulder ankle length dress, with long bell sleeves. The sleeves had a light blue gradient that transitioned into a deep purple at the end of the fabric. It also came with a light purple vest and a slightly darker purple sash tied together with a light blue braided rope. [okay like Yona's dress but with a blue and purple theme instead of pinks and reds]
The stall owner was very excited to see me. Shes a very nice lady, exclaiming that I was the prettiest girl she's seen approach her stand in years. Seeing the state of my attire she dressed me up and even styled my hair for me.
"Uhhh..... I don't know....." Hak answers back looking away not meeting my eyes. My eyes downcast to the floor thinking that nothing could make me look good enough for Blue.
"B..but he'd be a real fool to not think you look pretty." Hak finishes. I smile a dazzling smile as I look up at him spinning around.
"You think so!"
We bid the stall lady goodbye as we thank her. She was so nice she gave me and Hak half off the dress and threw in a new pair of light blue shoes as well. Though I think she thought me and Hak were a newly wed couple though.
"Now Hak don't think you can go Falling in love with me now! I still belong to Blue!" I say smugly. Before I know it he's thrown me into a head lock and drilling his fist onto the top of my head!
"What did you say you little punk!"
"Hak stop it! my hairrr!"
While we were fighting we notice a girl getting harassed by the towns officials. When it looked as if no one else would help Hak jumped in punching the official in the face. It also seemed a green haired man wanted to help too as he also kicks the man Hak punched. I run over to the girl making sure she's okay. Not to long after more officials show up, Hak grabs my wrist as we're forced to try and outrun them.
We finally loose them as we hide around a corner of a building. I turn to the girl checking to make sure she's alright, but I'm quickly interrupted by the new stranger.
"You have to be the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on" the green haired stranger takes my hand placing a lingering kiss on it. My face shrivels in disgust as I pull my hand away.
"Please refrain from touching me....." I put myself behind Hak placing space between me and the strange perverted man.
"Yeah no use there buddy. She set on someone else already!" Hak comforts the sulking stranger
"Well I hope he fully claimed you as his or I might just come along and steal you for myself!" He closes the gap between us pulling me in with a hand wrapped around my waist. What is this guys problem!
"Well I can't stay for long! Until we meet again my love!" I with that he disappears leaving the three of us dumbfounded.
    After walking the girl home we finally make our way back up the mountain to the rest of the group. The light of the sun just beginning to fall below the horizon. We see the group waiting for us under a shady tree at the top of the cliff. They stand as they see us approach. They come to meet us as they praise me for my new appearance and scold Hak for not being able to get any supplies. I run up to blue leaving the group behind; too focused on him to care about the rest. I stop in front of him becoming slightly nervous for what he might say.
"Uh well.... what do you think of my new clothes?.....do ...do you think I look pretty?" I ask playing with a piece of my over grown hair nervously looking at the ground.
"No..." I flinch at his  answer
"....... I think you look Beautiful." My heart swarms with a warm feeling as he pats my head smiling at me. I tackle him in a hug as I continue to smile from ear to ear, happy with his praise. The rest of the group gathers back around as they go off with Blue talking about going into town tomorrow. Hak appears beside me glancing at my cheerful form.
"So..... did you get what you want?" He smirks at me; knowing the answer.

"Even better!"