A discovered gift

Shin-ah's POV

Early morning sun peeks its way through my eyes as I stir awake. I feel a comfortable warmth emanating from my chest, as I look down so see Tsuki still slumbering away. Her face is peaceful as she snuggles closer for warmth. A familiar yet strange feeling starts to pool in my chest as I pull her in closer, my hand coming to hold her lower back. I inspect her beautiful features more closely, her long dark eyelashes, her rosy cheeks, her flowing silver hair, and lastly her lush pink lips. I think back to our kiss in the field as my face grows hot. I let myself lose a little bit of control that night, kissing her more deeply than usual. I couldn't help myself as the need to be more intimate with her took over.
I see everyone begin to wake up as the sun rises higher in the sky. I lean down to nuzzle against Tsuki's face, a common way she'd use to wake me when we were younger.
"Mmmm....." her eyes flutter open as she lands her sights on me, our eyes locking seeing as my mask fell off in my sleep. She gives me a sleepy smile as her arms finding there way around my neck.
"Morning Blu....I mean sh..shin-ah" she blushes at her mistake. She starts to get up and I can't help the unsettling feeling i have in my heart when she corrects herself.

Tsuki's POV

After days of travel we finally arrive at a village just past the kouka kingdom. The village itself looked slightly run down, and the people didn't seem to have much life in them at all. Though this place was nothing compared to the sickly village we passed through on our way here. Seeing the conditions this village was living in, Yona wanted to help immediately.
    we immediately were put to work tasked with helping the small village. Hak, Gija were working on repairing some of the broken down houses. While Blue had went to see if he could hunt any roaming animals in the near by forest. Yona was currently playing with some of the village kids, while me and Yun were on food and medicine duty. We had to make enough food to feed a whole village so Yun decided on making a giant pot of his delicious Miso soup with whatever meat Blue was able to find when he came back. Also upon further conversations with the villagers Yona learned that the village was being pressured and bullied by a Bandit group of thugs. If the village failed to produce a certain amount of money at the end of every month for them, they would take a villager to sell into slavery to make up for there loss. I can't imagine the fear and hardships this village has gone through.

"Tsuki!" Yun wakes me from my day dreaming!
"Huh.... oh sorry! What is it?" I turn to him questioning
"I'm running low on the medicinal herbs I need to make more medicine. Luckily I saw a field just north on the outskirts of the village. Do you think you can go pick me some more of these?" He hands me the plant for reference.
"Yes of course! I'll pick more plants than anyone has ever picked before!" I give him a proud look
"Yeah yeah don't turn this into a contest.." he gives me an amused but exasperated look as I march off.
"Oh! If Blu... I mean Shin-ah comes back can you tell him where I am please" I yell over my shoulder as I continue forward.
  I arrive at the large open field that boarders the village. It had tall grass and wild flowers growing everywhere. I could also see the beginning of the tree line leading into the forest on the other side of the large meadow. I quickly begin to get to work focusing on only picking the plants that look like the one Yun sampled me with. I become so lost in gathering the right thing I didn't notice I was starting to further from the village and closer towards the forest.
"Well well boys look what we've found here!"
I look up to see about 15 large men walking out of the forest towards me. I stand in fear as they stalk closer. I begin to slowly back up but I feel rough hands grab my arms blocking my escape.
"Now what's a pretty thing like you doing all the way out here?" What looks to be the leader of the group questions me. The look on his face disgust me as his face twist with excitement and hunger.
"Y..you guys better let me go... or ..or Blues gonna get mad and kick your ass." I try to sound confident but I can't help the rising panic that shakes my voice.
" look at that! Looks like we've got ourselves quite the bold woman here men!..... looks like someone needs to put her in her place!" He grabs my face harshly as he brings his face too close to mine.
"A girl like you will sell high in the market. It's not everyday you see hair and eyes like that. Not to mention the body to back it all up." His hands find there way to my grey tunic shirt trying to untie the belt.
"Of course.... we have to sample the goods first" I begin to thrash and kick in horror, terrified of what these men might do next. I scream for Blue as loud as I can hoping he can hear me. I land A clean kick on the leaders privates causing him to howl in pain. My victory is short lived as it seems to have pissed him off even more.
"Why you little bitch!" He grabs me by my hair and slams me into the ground onto my stomach. The air is knocked from my lungs as I gasp into the dirt.
"You've caused me enough trouble. Now be a good girl and lay still for me!" He climbs on top of me pinning me to the ground making it harder to breath.
"Please Blue.... save me..." I cry into the wet ground, my last plea hanging in the air.
  The next thing I notice is a weight lifted off of me and the groans of pain coming behind me. I look up to see Blue, Gija , and Hak making a protective barrier around me. The bandits charge at the three thinking they had a chance since their numbers were larger. Gija and Hak spring off to fight the aggressing hoard.  I feel gentle hands gather me up from the ground holding me closely.
"Are you okay!" Blue questions. Worry and anger wrecking across his features.
"I knew you'd come and save me..... I never doubted you for a second." I choke out as tears of relief stream down my face.
"I'm so sorry Tsuki! Hold on ... I'm going to get you out of here!"
"NOT SO FAST! YOU FREAK!" The bandit leader who was faking passed out of the ground behind Blue, springs forward stabbing him through his lower back.
"BLUEEE!" I screech out a blood curdling scream as the boy falls to his knees in pain. This grabs the attention of Hak and Gija as they rush back attacking the bandit leader.
"BLUE! BLUE! NO BLUE! NO BLUE PLEASE PLEASE!" The blue haired boy collapses in my arms as I hold him, my tears pouring on his pale face. I grasp at the wound trying to stop the gushing blood praying to anyone that they wouldn't take my Blue away from me! It's to no avail as his breathing becomes shallow and his skin loses all its color. I hold him tighter as my heart shatters in my chest.
"Please.... somebody save My Blue ... please"
I feel my strength leave me all At once and, the last thing I see is a blinding white light and Blue's peaceful face.