Desire

Shin-ah's POV

My mouth works gently against Tsuki's as I pull her into me. I wasn't expecting her to come running back all the way from the city just to be with me. I wanted nothing more than to spend the day with her today, but when Hak took her from me I thought the day was already ruined. Then to make things worse everyone asked me to stay behind because I was still unable to walk around without my mask. As I sat alone waiting for everyone I thought of nothing else but Tsuki's smile, and how much I wanted her with me. Then the next thing I know she's tackling me in a hug.
I knew in that moment what I wanted, it's what I've always wanted, from the moment I found her alone in the tunnels. I wanted her!
My hands slide down her back coming to rest on her slender waist. My hands grip desperately as I pull her in closer. She releases a small moan against my mouth causing a familiar feeling to harden against my pants. At this point the kiss is feverish as we push and pull against each other's lips. This heading in a direction we both have never explored.
Feeling bold I pick her up by her legs and push her up against a nearby tree. The fabrics of her new dress bunching up around her hips leaving her smooth bare legs to wrap around me for support. I let out a deep groan as I feel my aching member press against her lightly clothed woman hood. She gasps in surprise and I take this chance to explore her awaiting wet cavern. My tongue massaging against hers as our salivas mix in intoxicating pleasure.
"Mmmpphhh Bl...Blueee!" She whimpers out as we part for air. My eyes are unable to focus on anything other than the beautiful girl before me. Wanting to test my limits I roll my hips forward into her, desiring that delightful feeling from before. I watch as she arches against me, her eyes closing in pleasure as she lets out a deep moan. I collapse against her my body becoming slightly weak from the overwhelming feeling of friction against my tented pants. My head falls in the crook of her neck as I begin to plant small kisses against her hot skin. I don't stop grinding against her as I assault her neck.
" ahhh Blue! Aaahhh it feels... so good Blue!" Im completely lost in desire as I let my body do what it's wanted to do for quite a while. I'm the starved dragon and Tsuki is the prey I've been hunting for years. I quickly remove my long fur vest wanting to be closer to her. Her hands roam across my body. Pulling and scraping against me as I grind against her faster and harder. My moans are uncontrollable as I feel a pressure building inside of me begging me to let it out. I stop my attack on her neck as I capture her into another heated kiss. Her hands comb through my blue mane pulling me into her. The feeling in my groin coming to a peak crying for release. I'm just at the edge when I hear the distant voices of our companions making there way up the mountain side back towards us. I know enough to know that what we're doing isn't meant for the watching eyes of others. I reluctantly stop my menstruations against Tsuki and place her back on her feet. She immediately begins to whine and complain, I assume she doesn't realize the approaching group is drawing very near. I give her an equally disappointing look as I pat her head trying to get her to calm down.
"Blue! Why did you stop! It felt so good! I want to keep going!" She grabs onto my face pulling me down against her needy lips. I almost forget about the enclosing group and start to ravish her all over again, but I remove her hands from my face so I can put some space between us. Her roaming hands making it hard to think straight.
"I'm sorry....but not now.... they're back" I say through heavy pants. She doesn't seem to care as she tries to stand on her tippy toes to kiss me again.
" Shin-ah we're back! Did Tsuki make it back as well?" I hear Yona call as we finally come into her view.
"Oh .... I'm sorry...did we interrupt something?" She looks over our forms. Our faces both flushed red, heavy panting, and my obviously disheveled hair.
"No!"
"Yes!" We answer differently, an obvious annoyed look on Tsuki's face toward the red haired girl.
"Ha! Well to bad!" Hak teases Tsuki causing her to chase the male yelling a string of curses.
Yona approaches me pulling me down to whisper in my ear.
" I'm sorry Shin-ah it seems my presence is making it difficult for all the men in the group to explore their urges. So if you ever need to be alone with Tsuki please let me know. Until then please bare with me a little longer." My face explodes into red embarrassment at Yona's blunt observation. I immediately find my mask covering my face and crouch in shame at being discovered by my female master.

... time skip to the pirate ship!

Tsuki's POV

I follow behind the group as we board the floating pirate ship. I'm too distracted by the crystal blue waters and find myself walking into Blues back! He turns and looks at me with his head cocked in confusion as I blush from embarrassment. We're soon approached by the pirate crew and an old lady who looks to be in charge. She immediately tries to expose Blues face but i protect him by getting in between the two. Also making sure to tell her no one can so casual touch Blue but me.
After making the 3 boys fight the whole pirate party she makes it very clear she only wants useful people helping out on the ship.
"What can you do?" The captain questions Yun
"I don't like fighting but I can do everything else. Cooking, sewing, treating wounds, hunting, and with proper equipment I can make explosives. Plus I'm a beautiful boy!" I giggle at the boys self praise.
"Mmmmm... well what about you?" She turns in my direction.
"Ummm wellll... I ... can... run kinda fast, and I'm good at cheering Blue on, or rubbing Blues back when he's not feeling well, I give pretty good hugs but only to Blue!" I finishes listing off my talents standing proudly as I assume everyone is basking in my radiance. When I look around I can see most of my companions face palming and the older captain looking at me with disdain.
" Excuse my associate she's an absolute idiot!" Hak presses my head down harshly forcing me to bow.
" Get the Hell off of me you brute!!!" I yell as he covers my mouth with his hand lifting me in the air causing me to thrash.
"She can actually heal people!" Hak exclaims
"Yes! It's true! I've seen her bring back a man basically on deaths door and have him up and fighting again with in five min!" Gija chimes in as well.
"Oohh really?" The captain says not truly believing them.
"Really! Watch" I watch as Gija takes his sharp clawed hand and scratches Blue's arm deeply. He winces at the sudden pain as the wound begins to drip with blood. I thrash and kick wildly against Hak kicking him in the leg causing him to drop me. I rush over to Blues side inspecting the gash going across his forearm. I start to shake not knowing what to do. Until he places a gentle hand on my head with an encouraging smile.
"It's okay... I know you can do it. I believe in you." I nod my head and take a couple deep breaths. I place my hand over the wound and try to concentrate. I don't know how to activate it or even what it is..... all I know is that I don't want Blue to be in pain. Not even realizing a glowing white light begins to shine from my hands. My eyes go wide as I look down at my hands, not truly believing it was coming from me. The glowing light begins to fade, and when I take my hand away, Blue's arm is completely healed. Everyone gathers around in shock as the captain grabs Blue's arm, turning and twisting it to make sure it isn't some illusion.
"He's completely healed!"
"It's like it was never there!"
"There isn't even a single trace of blood!" The crew begins to whisper in awe.
"That's some power you have on you girlie! If we had this on our side we can basically bring casualties down to zero!" Captain Gigan says opportunity shining in her eyes.
"Now hold on a minute! I won't heal.....mmmpphhh" Hak scoops me up again covering my mouth knowing what I was going to say.
"Again she's an idiot! BUT! She will be glad to heal any men on your ship captain!" Hak speaks for me. I cross my arms and pout. I bite down on Hak's hand as he decided to continue to cover my mouth.
"Why you little...!!"
"I told you before not to touch me you big gorilla!" Angry sparks fly between us
"Alright that's enough you two.." Yun tries to calm us both down by getting in the middle.
   After my test to see if u was a worthy pirate member it was Yona's turn. After the captain decided she didn't bring anything to the table she decided to send Yona on a perilous journey to retrieve a rare medicinal plant that grown only on the side of the cliff. Everyone knew they couldn't talk Yona out of going. She's to stubborn but you can't help but admire how she sticks to her goals. She never backs down, and I just know she'll be a wonderful ruler one day.

Let's just hope she survives long enough to make her dream a reality!