Hot springs!

Tsuki's POV

"Tsuki are you excited about the hot springs!?" I look at a beaming Yona who is currently holding my hand. It's only been 2 weeks since I was save from Lord Arai's estate, but I'm already starting to feel normal again. I feel like I have Blue and the others to thank for that. They've been nothing but patient and kind to me, quietly understanding what I've been through and waiting for me to open back up again. The only thing I'm finding difficult for me is trying to avoid Blue's advances. He's been a lot more adamant about wanting to be more intimate with each other than he was a year ago. He's gotten close twice but I can never go through with it afraid of what he'll think of me when he realizes I'm no longer a virgin.
"Yes!..... I ...I've never been to one before. I didn't even know it was a real thing. blue and I always bathed in a cold waterfall together! It was almost never hot!" I smile back at the red haired girl. Her face starts to bloom a pinkish hue as her eyes go wide.
"Y..y..you ..... you guys ... used to bathe... together?" She bashfully questions
"Shin-ah you lucky dog!" Jaeha says with a whistle.
"I..I mean.... we stopped once we .... got older!" I try to defend waving my hands to clear the confusion. 
"We haven't really done something like that in years...." I say quietly trying not to embarrass Blue in front of the group.
"Well I think the hot springs we're going to has a Co-Ed bath if you guys were feeling particularly nostalgic." Yun begins to tease me. My face grows hot at the thought of bathing with Blue again. It's been so long since we've actually been fully naked with each other. He's probably grown a lot more since we were kids. My face grows warmer at the explicit thought. If we do bathe together I really don't think there will be any stopping him this time. I give him a small glance over my shoulder taking in his large form. I glance at his large biceps as they stretch out the thick material of his jacket. His defined veins that run across his large hands. I feel a shiver run through my spine just thinking of his hot touch on me. I feel his eyes fix on me catching me in the act of ogling him like hot meal. I quickly turn back around and try to focus on the conversation of our companions.

"We made it!" Yona squeals as we make it to the hot spring inn entrance.
"Oh I'm so excited come on Tsuki! Let's hurry and get changed so we can get in the springs!" She tugs my hand along dragging me inside with her to the girls changing area. The lady at the front checks us in handing us our towels,robes, oils, and soaps for the bath. Starting to feel more eager I smile at Yona as we walk quickly towards the girls side. We're about to walk in when I feel a tug at my wrist stopping me from advancing. I look back to see Blue with a flustered look on his face.
He doesn't say anything while me and Yona wait for him to announce why he stopped us.
"Oh!..... did you want to bathe with Tsuki first Shin-ah?" Yona says with revelation. I look at her shocked and embarrassed that she would say that so casually. Blue stays silent as he gives a small nod still holding onto my hand, his face a thousand shades of red having to admit something like that to the young girl.
"Okay but Tsuki we have to go in together once before we leave tomorrow!" She runs off into the girls side of the hot springs as Blue begins to lead me in the opposite direction towards the co-Ed springs.
"Uhh....umm... Blue are...are you sure this is a good... good idea!?" I stammer out as he tugs me along, a fierce determination in his steps. Oh no! Oh no! This isn't good! This is not good! We're both going to be naked.... together .... in a bath..... for the first time in about 5 years! As we're walking into the doors leading to the Co Ed bath I see the other guys walking towards us probably heading towards the male side. Gija and Yuns face light up as they realize where we're heading , while Jaeha and Zeno just give me a cheeky smile and a thumbs up, Hak seems like the only one who looked like they would help me but when our eyes meet he looked away in anger. Those are the last things I see before Blue closes the sliding door behind us. I step into the changing room seeing it lined with shelves and cubbies to put all your belongings in. I can already feel the warmth in the room coming from the hot springs on the other side, giving the room a cozy feeling.
"Um... Blue?....eeepp!" I turn to face the bluenette but when I look towards him he's already pulling his shirt over his head. For the first time in what feels like forever I'm seeing his toned chest and his rippling muscles from years of mastering the sword. I can't help but stare at the deep v line he has that disappears into the hem of his pants, or the defined 6 pack that adorns his stomach. My mind starts to go hazy until I see him begin to unbutton his trousers. I turn around to embarrassed to continue to watch. I place my robe and belongings in a cubbie ; my pace as slow as a turtle dreading having to strip before the boy. I slowly reach behind my back to pull at the tie that holds my top to my breast. I pull at the string causing my top to fall off my chest. I hold it against me still to nervous to completely take it off. I look over my shoulder to see Blue watching me with a heavy gaze. His eyes focused directly on my figure as his mouth is parted slightly making him look as if he was in awe. I see he already has his towel wrapped around his waist as he waits for me.
"Pl...please don't stare...." I mumble out, he adverts his eyes a blush creeping on his face as he bites his bottom lip.
"I'll meet you outside." He says as he turns to walk out the door that leads to the hot spring. I breathe a sigh of relief as I continue to undress comfortably. When I'm completely undress I wrap a soft towel around my body and head towards the spring. I take a deep breath trying to build courage as I slide open the door to the bath. I'm hit with the hot steamy air from the outdoor spring. When I look around there's a medium sized pool with small rocks lining the edge of the pool. Then larger boulders piled around the back of the hot springs. I see Blue is already inside sitting against the edge of the pool. He perks up when he notices me walking towards the spring. Seeing his towel thrown on the ground tells me that he's actually completely naked in there. I walk nervously towards the edge clutching my towel tight against me.
"D...do you think you could look away as I get in?" He slowly nods his head as he hesitantly turns around, his back now facing me. I quickly drop my towel and ease my way into the hot water. I let out a satisfied sigh as I feel the heat soak into my skin. With that as confirmation that I'm in the water Blue turns around to finally look at me. A small frown pulls at his lips as he notices that I'm as far away from him as possible. Deciding to close the distance he begins to walk closer until he's standing directly in front of me, the water only coming to his mid torso. Feeling shy I look away not being able to meet his eyes. I feel a gentle hand cup my face causing me to look up at the gentle giant. He waste no time as he leans down to kiss me, his lips moving softly against mine. I want to relax into the kiss but my anxiety is taking over to quickly. I pull away from him parting our lips, his eyes stay close as he releases a sigh.
"Let's sit..." he takes my hand pulling me to the edge. I notice the rock ledge in the water allowing us to be able to comfortably sit while still enjoying the springs. He sits down first pulling me to sit in between his legs. I try to sit as close to the edge of the ledge as possible not wanting to press our bodies together but I soon feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist pulling me flush against him. I gasp as I feel my back hit his defined chest, and I blush deeply when I feel something long and hard push against my bottom. He lets out a low hum when our bare bodies finally connect, his excitement becoming dangerously obvious.
"Is this okay?" He questions innocently placing his head on my shoulders. I turn to look at his sweet face, his golden eyes reflecting in the sun, while droplets of water look like diamonds falling from his silky blue hair. I gaze in awe at the beautiful boy, becoming completely consumed by his good looks. He starts leaving sugary kisses up my shoulders heading towards my neck. His light kisses on my sweet spot causing a strong tingling sensation between my legs. I can't help but to rub my thighs together as I yearn for some type of friction. Not missing anything Blue dives his fingers in between my legs trying to relieve me of my troubles.
" ahh...ahhhhh....ahhh blueeee ...ahh" I cry out as his finger slides up and down my slit stopping to rub slow circles against my sensitive pearl. His free hand comes up grabbing my left breast as he twirls my pink nipple between his two fingers. All the while attacking my neck with an intense ferocity, it's all becoming to much for me to handle when he decides to insert one of his digits inside of me. I let out a loud wail as he begins to pump his finger in and out if me at teasingly slow pace.
"Pl...please Tsuki..... I need you... so bad.... please...please...let me have you!" He groans deeply in my ear between heavy breaths.
"I....I...I..can't! We ..we can't!" I huff out as he continues to abuse my body.
"I'll be gentle.... I promise.." the guilt is to much for me to handle as I abruptly get up and turn to face Blue.
" is it me?" He questions. The worry and fear in his voice evident.
"No blue! It's not you at all!" My natural reaction leads me to crawl back on top of his lap facing him, holding his face in between my hands. The hurt look in his eyes is to much to bare as I break down and finally tell him the truth.
"I'm not a virgin anymore! I'm so sorry Blue! I wanted to save myself for you I fought so hard, but I wasn't strong enough! I was so weak blue ...... I was so very weak!" I blubber out as tears stream down my face. Instead of pushing me away in disgust like I thought he would he pulls me in to a tight embrace.
"No! I'm so sorry Tsuki! I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you! I'm so sorry! ..... but I still want you no matter what! ... nothing will make me stop loving you and wanting to be with you! It will always be us! Together!" I jump on him immediately after his loving words my mouth smashing against his. His arms pull me in firmly as they wrap around my hips. We both moan into one another as we grip at each other desperately through the fiery intense kiss. I pull back eyes heavy with lust and love for the boy whose been with me all this time. I stare deeply into his eyes as my lips part to speak.

" make love to me Blue"

A/N: 😅 whew! That was a long one😬 sorry guys but I had to get all of that out because the next chapter is definitely going to be the long awaited lemon I've been desperate to write🥵

Let me know what you think about this chapter! Is there anything you want to see/read in the next chapter? 😏
Should we have our friend Hak make an appearance? Maybe discovering the two in the bath🤭

Make sure to leave a comment and vote for the chapter if you liked it🤗 it would make me so happy to hear from you guys!!!

Thank you and happy reading😘