What you can do!

Tsuki's POV

Yona leaves the ship with Jaeha also turning out to be the green dragon. A chill creeps down my spine as I think about traveling with the handsy pervert. I don't linger on the topic for long as my worry for Yona immediately sets in. I can tell that everyone is worried for her. They all can't seem to stop pacing and staring at the cliff looking for her to return. Now being apart of captain Gigan pirate crew she quickly puts me to work healing her men that got hurt in the fight from earlier.
I'm sent down in the lower part of the ship where dozens of men sit against walls or laying on bed cots moaning in pain. I can't say that I'm exactly thrilled with my current situation. I really don't like touching strangers I barely know and now with this power I have heal all these men.
I'm hesitant as I walk towards the first man who is leaning against the wall of the ship clutching his arm grunting in pain. He looks towards me as I approach, hope glittering in his dark eyes.
"Umm.... h...hello..... I'm here to help....... do you think you could tell me where the pain is?" I ask timidly.
"Oh thank you truly! The pain is in my right arm I think it may be broken!" He speaks with gratitude even though I haven't done anything yet. I give him a nervous nod as I place my hands on his right arm. He flinches under my touch and I can definitely tell it's broken. Probably the work of that brute Hak! I try to concentrate on the man in front of me trying to visualize fixing his arm. After a while I see the glow start to shine from my hands. Seconds later the light dims and I remove my hands from his arm hoping that it worked.
"W..well how do you .... feel?" Not believing it would actually work. He stretches his arm and flexes his fingers his face a mix of shock and relief.
"My arm feels better than ever! Wow! Your truly wonderful!" He picks me up in a tight bear hug as I yelp in surprise. He finally places me down his hands still resting on my shoulders.
"Thank you so much.... oh! I don't even know your name!" He beams at me
"Ts...Tsuki... Tsuki Hana" I pipe out still uncomfortable with the mans contact.
"That name suits a goddess like you perfectly.... really thank you."
"It's no problem.... Um I should see to the other men now"I gently remove the kind mans hands from my shoulder departing from him with a bow. Oddly enough I'm left with a warm feeling after our exchange. I'm not use to being any help to anyone, and having someone rely on me was a nice new feeling. I move forward with a smile as I start to hunker down and get to work helping the rest of the pirate crew.

....

After hours of long work I finally healed the last person. As I go to stand everything starts to spin and I stumble losing my balance. I'm steadied by a strong pair of arms catching my wobbling form. I look up into the dark holes of a mask.
"You've pushed yourself to hard..... you should rest" Blue's calm voice reaches my ears. I try to steady myself again turning to face him.
" Blue! I'm fine! You don't need to worry about me! I'm strong ..... like an ox..." a wave of exhaustion hits me like a brick wall causing me to collapse into Blue's chest. He lets out a small sigh as he picks me up in his arms carrying me off.
"Blue.... im really.... I'm really ...fine..." I whisper out. Not even having the strength to lift my head.
"Rest.." he quietly commands. Those are the last words I hear as I finally give in to sleep.

When I wake again it seems as if it's about late evening and the sun was beginning to set. I notice the boat is anchored in a small inlet hidden by the sheer cliffs. The crew seems to be loading on produce and taking inventory of the ship. Everyone is bustling around with work. I find Yun asking him about Yona and if she was back yet. He told me of the dangerous path she had to traverse and how jaeha saved her from falling off the cliff. Wanting to see her I set off to go find the red haired princess to truly make sure she was okay.
As I'm rounding a corner I see Yona sitting with the thunder beast! I quickly hide around the corner not wanting to intrude on their private moment. Though I'm not above ease dropping. As I peer around a large rock my face burst into a flustered heat! There was Hak licking what looked like Honey off of Yona's hands. I cheer for him internally for finally making his move on the young princess. Anyone could tell how in love Hak was wiTh Yona, well everyone except Yona that is! The cute moment comes to an abrupt halt as Yona rips her hand away from Haks grasp and runs away from the disappointed man. So caught up in the moment she flies by me without even noticing I was peeping on them.
"What am I doing?.... I don't need desire making an appearance now!" I look to see Hak scolding himself obvious hurt and disappointment written on his features. I'm not use to seeing him with such a serious saddened look on his face. My heart begins to ache for the young male much to my displeasure. As much as we fight I don't want to see anyone of my new friends in pain. I find myself sitting down beside him staring out into the setting sun.
"What do you want.... I'm not in the mood right now" he doesn't even toss a glance my way as he continues to look forward
"I..I know ..... I'm not here to fight..... I just wanted to watch the sunset!" I fib. He doesn't react to my answer and he doesn't make a move to get me to leave so we just sit there. I glance over seeing his gloomy eyes cast upon the sea.
"It takes time .... you know" I speak without thinking. He turns his head not expecting me to speak.
"What are you talking about?"
"I may have basically grew up inside of a cave and have only been with Blue this whole time but..... but I know some things. I know how much you care for the princess, in more than just a body guard/ soldier kind of way. And I know that sometimes for your feelings to truly reach someone it takes time. I don't want you to give up Hak! I know if you keep protecting Yona and fighting for her I know one day she'll recieve your feelings and finally be able to return them full force!" I say getting enthusiastic trying to cheer him on!
"Oh yeah.....well it's not that simple...... I don't have any right to ask her to return my feelings when she's doing her best just to survive..." he speaks still not convinced
"..*sigh* I agree your timing couldn't be worse!" I speak bluntly causing him to dead pan
"But your allowed to feel what you feel and you shouldn't feel guilty about it. There's no one more deserving of the princesses affection more thank you Hak! Even if you are an ugly overgrown troll with no basic manners! You deserve happiness like everyone else! So please don't give up! Keep fighting for your happiness!" My hands are firmly on his shoulders as I stand on my knees to meet his eyes. I note the slight blush on his face as he avoids my encouraging eyes.
"Yeah yeah .... what..whatever you say pipsqueak..." he pushes my hands off his shoulders causing me to fall backwards in my butt.
"Hey!" I'm cut short when I feel his hand carefully lay on the top of my head. My eyes widen in surprise at the unusual action from the black haired male. His head is turned completely away from me but I can see the burning red on his ears.
"Th...thanks I guess... for trying to cheer me up..... ..." a smile spreads across my face as I accept Hak's praise. I love this kind of affection from Blue and it's almost as nice from someone else.? If I had a tail it'd be wagging a mile a minute! Im pulled from Hak's touch when someone grabs my hand standing me up. I look to see Blue frowning at us, but I'm not sure as to why he's upset."
"Uuuhhh it's not what it looked like!" Hak defends himself, his opened hands shooting up in the air. I give him a confused look as Blue begins to tug me away. I give Hak a thumbs up as I follow behind Blue. When we're out of Hak's sight Blue stops, turning to face me. His hands cup my face as he leans down pulling me into a deep kiss. Before I even have a chance to enjoy it he pulls away and silently continues to lead me back to the ship. I cover my mouth as I stiffle a giggle.

I truly don't think I'll ever understand this boy!