Shes mine

Shin-ah's POV

I flex my hand around Tsuki's waist as she continues to sleep. It's the next morning and I have just woken up from the best sleep I've had in a long while. I pull her closer enjoying the overwhelming comfort she was giving me. She's breathing peacefully as she continues to slumber in my arms, her head resting comfortably on my shoulder. I review her features carefully noting she doesn't look any different from a year ago. She has those same dark long lashes, flawlessly soft skin, and the same enticing pleasantly full pink lips.
   My lips pull into a slight frown as I think of how thankful I am that she discovered her healing powers when she did. If she didn't I know she wouldn't look anywhere near her normal self after what she's been through. Im grateful she doesn't bare any scars from her abusers. Rage begins to fill my thoughts as I think of all the people who have hurt her. If I could Id gather them all in a room and cut them too pieces one by one. My rage seems to vanish when she stirs in my arms letting out a small yawn. She rolls over slightly causing her to continue sleeping on her back. I begin take in her full voluptuous form as she lays next to me. My eyes travel down her ample chest as her breast push against the light  grey fabric of her bandeau top. Her cleavage becoming very prominent and all the more alluring. My gaze continues down her smooth exposed abdomen as I start to rub soft small circles against it with my thumb. The sight making me very tempted to run my lips across her supple skin. My eyes finally land on the loose flowing grey fabric that sits perfectly on her wide hips. I lick my lips unintentionally as I think about how close I was to finally having her yesterday by the stream. If she didn't stop me to return back to camp I would've stayed there making love to her all night.
  My breathing becomes heavy and my pants begin to tighten as I think about our bodies molding together finally becoming one. I think about her whimpering my name as I grind deeper inside of her. Our lips locked in a fierce kiss while her small hands entangle themselves in my blue tresses. I didn't know to much about sex before, but a drunken Jaeha once told me all about in a very long and detailed rant. Ever since then I knew it's something I only wanted to do with Tsuki, and now that she's back with me my desire has only intensified. I know that her first time was ripped away from her without a choice, there's nothing that makes me angrier than the thought of other men getting to touch her precious body. That's why I want to be with her so much more! I want to show her how it's really suppose to feel, I want to show her how much of a loving act it really is.
   Starting to feel a little to hot and excited I decide to get some fresh air to calm my raging hormones. I remove myself from Tsuki as I step out of the tent. I stretch letting the cool morning air soak into my skin. I don't want Tsuki to wake up without me there so I quickly use the bathroom and return inside the tent. I walk into the tent and my blood immediately begins to boil. After only being gone for not even 5 min it's seems Hak and Jaeha have decided to take my place in the tent! Hak has Tsuki's back pressed against his chest as his arm is wrapped firmly around her waist trapping her against him! While Jaeha is cuddled up close to her in the front with his hand resting in her upper thigh! I glare at the two men with disdain as I watch them get comfortable. I waste no time and kick both of there feet hard startling them awake. Sensing my presence they instantly sit up removing themselves from Tsuki.
"Sorry shin-ah .... when I feel a women's near by I'm automatically drawn to her!"
Jaeha whispers out in a type of apology. This much I expect from him I know it means nothing it's just his personality. It's Hak the one I'm wary of. He sits there not daring to look at me, his face holding a pinking hue. He stands abruptly as he starts to push pass me out the tent.
"I need some air...."
that's the only thing he has to say as he walks out. I hate to think it but I think Hak might have feelings towards Tsuki, I thought this before Tsuki was abducted and hoped that they would just dissipate over time but it seems I was wrong. I crawl back into my spot next to Tsuki as I see her face beginning to frown at the lack of warmth. I scoop her back in my arms as she begins to stir awake.
"Mmm....good morning Blue!" She croaks out sleep heavy in her voice. She gives me a sleepy smile as she slowly blinks her tired eyes. I don't respond as I immediately drag her into a good morning kiss. She perks up a bit with the charge of the kiss, her hand cupping my face gently. I pull away as she begins to get up for the day. I watch as she stretches her slender body, indecent thoughts beginning to flood back. I lead her out of the tent as we begin to start the day.

Hak's POV

"God! What was that? Why did I do that??"
I pace back and forth in the woods. I begin to bang my head against a tree trying to clear my mind.
"It's not like it meant anything! I didn't even do it on purpose! I just rolled over and she was there." I lie to myself. I know for a fact why I did it.....because I wanted to....a lot. I woke up this morning probably around the same time as shin-ah. The first thing I see when I open my eyes is him getting to holding her in his arms. I saw the calm look in his eyes, as if everything he's ever wanted was right there in front of him. I saw the way his hand formed around the soft skin of her waist. I saw the way he looked at her body as she slept, because I did the same thing. I couldn't help but to admire the curves
Of her body too. The way her chest pressed against her bindings with each peaceful breath. Or how her full lips parted ever so slightly giving her mouth the perfect shape to them. Or even how  the fabric of her skirt draped over  her creamy thighs.
"NO! NO!NO!" I yell at myself for these infuriating thoughts. Remembering seeing the slight tent in Shin-ah's pants the same time I felt my own hardening length. Even now I can feel the aching stiffness in my pants. When shin-ah got up to leave I couldn't help myself. When I saw her laying there my body started moving on it's own. I wanted to feel what he felt when he held her ;I wanted her to be mine just for a short while. When I pulled her into me everything just felt right, it felt good! Her small frame fit my larger one perfectly. I buried my head into her soft silver hair loving the fresh scent of wild flowers and earth. Before I knew it I fell back asleep. I should be slightly thankful for Jaeha, since he joined in it made me look less guilty. But I could tell shin-ah wasn't fooled, the look he was probably giving me was deadly. I know what I did wasn't right but I couldn't stop myself.
  I know I'm still in love with Yona and I want to protect her more than anything.... but Tsuki..... i don't know..... I feel like these feeling came out of no where and just sneak attacked me. Now I have no clue what to do or how to act.
"Uugghhh I don't have time for this...." I let out exasperated. I turn to make my way back to camp and see everyone is already up and buzzing. I lock eyes with Yona and she gives me  a big smile and a wave welcoming me back. The twinge in my heart still there when I see her face. Then I look over to Tsuki seeing her sitting with Shin-ah with her head leaning against his shoulder. I feel the jealousy swirling in my gut as he wraps a hand around her pulling her closer. I look away when I feel Shin-ah's glare on me for staring. I know the warning he's giving me with that look.

She's mine! Stay away or else!