Chapter 19

Hundreds of thousands of years earlier....

A shadow, cloaked in black, stands in front of a large wooden door, waiting patiently until they open with a solemn gong. It's footsteps silent, it walks down the corridors until it reaches a simple wooden one. Going in it approaches another cloaked figure, whose red clock stands out in the darkness.

"There was news of a new prophecy." It says, and the red figure simply points to the middle of the room. Turning it's head, the dark figure surveys the female sitting in the middle of it. Her white dress flows around her and her head is covered in mystical signs. Her hands are held up in the air, supported by a golden rod.

" Three shall walk out to battle.

A dark force, powerful and immense which crushes everything in it's path.

Another just as dark, with much guilt and sorrow in his heart.

They will fight, fight long and hard, without a foreseeable end.

They have been fighting, they are fighting, and they have yet to fight.

The control of a master and the rebellion of a servant,

greed and hate against madness and mayhem,

the searing burn of fire against the bitter cold of ice. "

She goes silent, and the black figure turns to his companion.

"And what of the third? Is there more?" He asks, receiving a shake of the head as an answer.

"There she stops." Dissatisfied, he walks until he is facing her.

"What of the third?" He asks, and she smiles softly.

" The third is something special indeed.

Oh how beautiful she is. "

She says, and then her face turns sad.

" The third will have to make a journey,

a journey of love and pain,

hope and despair,

joy and sadness.

Having fought against impossible things for her entire life,

she will finally know her enemy.

She will die and be reborn,

a thousand times as strong as she is now.

Oh she could become so incredibly terrible.

She will be able to control that which never has been controlled.

All the suns and all the stars will obey her.

But she will be small at first, so small and afraid.

Yet the end is so unclear, what will she become? "

"Her name? I want to know her name!" He says, but the enchantress falls silent.

"I must have her name!" He roars, losing patience.

"Please, calm yourself." The red figure walks to his side, and puts a calming hand on his shoulder.

" Stjärnan ljus. "

The words are as a breath on the lips of the enchantress, and she falls over, forevermore silent.

"Starlight." He scoffs, and walks out of the room.

"What do you think it means?" His companion asks, the hood falling back to reveal an older woman, slightly plump with graying hair, which causes him to huff.

"Starlight, one of the most useless substances in the universe. You women use it to pretty their rooms or a house. You put it in a vase and it glows and sparkles. It dies out after a year." They continue in silence.

"She, bah, a SHE. One woman cannot do all of that, even if she were the queen of Asgard. The sun and the stars will obey her. They don't even obey me." They exit the house and mount their horses, riding off into the distance.