No

Hange's POV

I woke up only to find F/N and Moblit on top of me, both knocked out cold. We we're playing a game of twister while drinking last night, because why not.

I had a massive hungover and I thought that I would get some Tylenol for my headache.

“F/N, Moblit, it's time to get up. Come on.”

“What time is it?” muttered F/N

“It's 7:00.”

“What?” Moblit whispered.

I crawled from beneath them and walked towards my cabinet with was holding the TV and skimmed the bottles until I found a Tylenol.

That's when I herd a knock at my door.

I opened it and it was the landlord.

“Goodmorning.” Hitch Dreyse said.

“Hi Hitch.” I said.

“Yeah I just wanted to let you know that the price for the rent is going up.”

“What? I just sent you a total of $2,000 last week.”

“Yeah well you have to pay more or else everyone here will get kicked out.”

“Ok, bye bitch.” I said I slammed the door in her face. God what a bitch.

I saw F/N and Moblit still sleeping and I snapped.

“Get up!” I exclaimed as I got a load of F/N's hair and dragged her across the floor and threw her on the couch.”

Then I took the twister sheet and snatched it under Moblit's back.

“Ow!” he said.

“The landlord just came up here and she wants her damn rent money! You guys up in my apartment I pay it every night! Moblit just got fired because he wants to talk back to Levi fucking Ackerman, and you F/N got no mother fucking job either!” I yelled. “Ugh look at the time. I'm about to be late for work.”

I grabbed my bag and walked out.

Time Skip as Hange drives to Ackerman Corp. Headquarters.

Instead of going to my office I stopped by Levi's to talk to him about F/N working for him because she's my new best friend now and I love her.

“Hey Levi.” I said as I walked into his office and clothes the door.

“Tch. If your here to talk to me about your friend, he can come back to work. Just let him know to stop fucking with me.”

“Yeah, thanks Levi. But I'm not here for that. I'm here to talk to you about something else....”

He raised his eyebrow. “Oh?”

“Yeah I have this friend named F/N, and she has a pretty tragic past and things are hard for her right now so I thought that maybe that she could be your personal secretary?” I explained.

“No.” He said flatly.

“What? Oh come on Levi. Just give her a chance....”

“Four eyes, no means no. Now get out of my office.” he stood up just to face the window while sipping his tea while holding the teacup by it's rim. Weirdo.

“Ugh Fine.” I said as I started to walk out his office.

“Hange?”

“Yes?”

“Is there by any chance... this F/N's last name is L/N?”

I stopped to look back at him, surprised. “Yeah. Why?”

“Because if that's the case then I don't want a filthy klutz to work for me.” he said.

“What the hell does that mean?” I asked

“None of your concern, now get out.”

“But Levi-”

“Look shitty glasses, I already gave your friend a second chance. Now get the hell out before I change mind.”

“Fine. Whatever you say.”

Filthy Klutz. What was that all about?