Ride Good

Reader's POV

“You know Sasha you could get it.” Jean said as we walked out of “Le Bonne Nuit” bar and grill. (Riverdale Reference)

“Yeah Jean because Sasha has always wanted to ride a horse.” I teased.

“Fuck you, F/N.”

“You we're being a fuck boy so you kind of asked for it.” said Mikasa.

“You notice how it's always the horse faces that flirt with everyone they see? Didn't you get caught being Marco's bottom in the closest not to long ago?” said Eren.

“Fuck you all.” Jean said as he took a big gulp of champagne.

I felt someone's arm wrap around my waist and I automatically guessed that it was Levi.

“Whats wrong, baby?” I asked.

“F/N I want to go home. Now.” he said in a whinny voice.

“Is there something wrong? Do you need anything?”

“I need..... I need...... I need you, F/N. To ride me.”

I smirked.“Are you sure you didn't have to much to drink? Your usually never horny in public.”

He held my chin in the palm of his hand. “I won't ask again.”

Time skip as you guys go home

Me Levi had been making out for about 20 minutes now and he took his fingers and slid them in my entrance.

“God damn your already wet. I barley even touched you, brat.” he said as his fingers started to roam around inside of me.

He took them out and I new exactly what to do. I took his boxers off and used this as a perfect opportunity to slide myself onto his big meaty cock.

“Your a clever little brat aren't you, F/N. You we're wet and you used that as a chance to slide unto my cock.” he said. He's eyes were filled with lust. It was like he was begging me to ride him. I was going to give him what he wanted.

I moved back and fourth in a rough place and since he was feeling nice, he helped guided me  with his hands on my hips.

“Yes that's right. F/N. You look so good taking my cock.” he said.

“Listen here. Your going to cum for me. On the count of 5, your going to cum for your good little girl.”

“Who let you be the dominant one? When we get done I'm gonna spank you so you can get back in your place, brat.”

“Yes daddy.”

“Ugh fuck that's more like it. Ugh I'm gonna cum....”

“Me two!!!!!”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Uuuuuugggggghhhh!”

I felt Levi came unto me and fell down next to him.

“I love you, heichou.”

“I love you too brat. Now about that spanking.....”