Something Just like this

Reader's POV

“And then he said ‘Because if that's the case then I don't want a filthy klutz to work for me.’ ” said Hange. “Like what does he mean by? that have y'all met before?”

Filthy klutz, ouch that hurt. I thought. Why would he say that about me?

And then it hit me. It just so happens that Levi Ackerman was that guy that I bumped into that day and caused his tea to splash over him ruining his suit.

“Yeah, forget it. He won't let me work for him. He hates me.”

“Why would he hate you?” questioned Hange

“Because I may or may not have bumped into him  and splashed tea over his suit, ruining it” I said sheepishly.

“So that's what he meant by filthy klutz. Yeah, he hates messes and people who cause them.... Not off to a good start.”

“Yeah. But you know Mc Donald's or burger King is always a great start....”

“Yeah. Your right, F/N. But I'm not giving up on you yet. I'm getting you that job even if my life depended on it. Besides, I think he kind of likes you.”

“Hange, I know your just trying to cheer me up but let's be rational here. You still think that after denying me that job and  calling me a filthy klutz he'd still like me?” I always was a rational person, choosing logic over emotion. I don't know why but that's just how I am.

“It's just the look in his eyes when he mentions your name, F/N. Trust me, I've known Levi for quite a long time and I know when he's falling for somebody. And he's definitely falling for you, F/N.”

“Whatever you say, Hange.”

And as Hange started to go on and on about Levi I started to think about how nice it could've been if somebody like Levi did fall in love with me.

I have an abusive past and all I want is for someone to understand me. I just want to spend the rest of my life with someone.

Then I started to think about my life. Where do I want to go? How much do I want to risk? I'm not looking for somebody with some super human gifts. Some super hero some fairy tale bliss, just something I can turn to.

Somebody I can kiss.

Levi's POV

It has been about 2 hours since Hange recommend that F/N works as my personal secretary, and even though I told her no I still considered it.

I don't know why though. Maybe it's because I need someone to manage my work schedule or maybe it's because I'm tired of being lonely all the time.

But it takes a special person to put up with me because I've been through so much. My mother was a prostitute and got pregnant by one of her clients, which lead to me. Then she died a couple of years after giving birth to me, which led to Kenny raising me and he did a pretty shitty job at it too.

He taught me how to be a thug, and that I was. Until I got cought and was forced to repent and find a new living. ( In the OVA Levi was forced to join the Survey Corps, but let's just pretend.)

And that's when Ackerman Corporation was born.

Now I'm the most powerful man in the whole world. All the riches, the luxury, the power it's all at the tip of my hands.

But who am I going to share it with?

I want to share it with someone. Someone who is rational and patient. Someone who could put up with my bullshit.

I took a sip of my tea. Maybe if F/N can still take the job offer even after I called her a filthy klutz, then maybe she really is the one.