Sleep with me, it's an order

*Warning: This chapter does contain a lemon so don't read if your under 18 or don't like nsfw.*

Reader's POV

I have been dragged into Levi's office after being dared to smack his ass and now I don't know what he's going to do with me.

But Levi just casually sat at on his desk, pulling the chair that I was sitting on towards him so that he was about 2 inches away from me. Then he held my chin in his hands and said, “F/N, you deserve to be punished for sexually harassing someone who has a higher ground than you. Don't you think?”

I gulped. “I'm so sorry sir. It's just that we we're playing truth or dare and-”

“Truth or dare? What are you, 12?”

“I-”

“Because you knew this act was both childish and stupid, yet you still choose to do it anyway, I will not hesitate when I am giving you your punishment. You will suffer as much as humility as I did. Now strip.”

Did I hear that correctly? He wanted me to.....

Strip?

“I'm sorry, what?” I asked. There was no way that someone professional as Levi Ackerman would ask me to strip.

“Oi, you heard me brat. I said strip.”

Welp there you have it, F/N I thought to myself as I shamefully started to strip, taking my top off and throwing it on the floor, and then my jeans. I was only in my laced under wear and I thought I might as well stop there and then Levi somehow read my face because just like Hange he's a mind reader and said, “Oi, you ain't slick. I said strip. Meaning take it all of it off.”

And I obeyed. Then Levi picked me up while I was naked and slammed me on his desk.

“Levi, what are you-”

And before I could say another word his lips crashed into mines.

I felt the pupils in my eyes grew wider and wider as our tongues fought for dominance, and his was obviously winning.

Then he started to kiss and suck every part of my neck, leaving hickeys everywhere his mouth was. He found my sweet spot and I tried to prevent myself from moaning by covering my mouth with my hand. “Remove your hand, baby. I want to hear you moan.”

Did....
Did he just call me baby? Not brat, baby.

I guess I'm not complaining after all everybody likes a nice Levi. Me especially. I loved every single part of him.

Levi reached my chest and started messaging my breast. Then he started licking my right nipple.

I whispered a groan and when the put my whole breast in his mouth I couldn't hold it in anymore and started moaning, but it was a quiet moan, because I didn't want the whole building to know that we we're doing it.

But it was when he did the same to my left breast I moaned a louder.

“Yeah. You like that, don't you? There's more where that came from. ” then he took his shirt off then and took of his pants.

His big meaty cock popped out the minute he slid his boxers off. Then being the dominant person he is he grabbed my head by pulling my hair and aligned my face with his cock.

“Suck.” he commanded.

I thought that it would be a good idea to tease him because why not. I just laughed and stucked my tongue out, causing only 5% of my tastes buds to taste his cock.