Ymir

Reader's POV

Time Skip to 2 weeks

I've been working here for a month and a half now and I love it here. Besides Levi scaring the hell out of me everything about this place is fun. The people, the places we go, the people we killed (Just kidding don't hate me.)

Let me rephrase that: Mr. Ackerman did most of the killing. We just sat back and watched reminding ourselves to never fuck with him.

I was just in the copy room copying some papers when Christa and Ymir walked up to me. “Hey, Y/N! Would you like to go out to eat with us after all of after work?”

“Sure! I'd love too.Thank you so much for inviting me.” I said, smiling.

“You know your really starting to piss me off, F/N” snapped Ymir.

“W- What are you talking about, Ymir?” I asked.

“Why can't you talk to everyone normally?”

“Well you see.....”

“Oh, I see. You've had a traumatic past just like everyone else around here and your scared to show the side of you.” she joked. “I bet you don't have a single good reason for becoming Levi Ackerman's personal secretary,huh?”

Why does everyone here keep fucking with me, I thought.

“Ymir! Leave her alone, your being-

“F/N are you going to care what people think and be something your not your whole life, or are you going to be F/N? What a crock of shit. Your fine just the way you are, so talk normally damnit.”

I smiled. That was the best advice anybody gave to me all my life.

“Cut it out!” said Christa. “F/N is who she wants to be. There's nothing wrong with the way she talks. And I just happened to like her.”

“Hmph. Have it your way.” Ymir said.

Author's Note: Yes I know this chapter is surprising short considering the fact that I write a lot but I just thought about this and decided to put it in my story because I thought that it would be beneficial. Moral of the story is be yourself and don't change anything about yourself because your perfect just the way you are. Ymir tought me to always be yourself, because acting how you think people want you to act is pretty shitty.

P.S, if you got any requests for a story just write them down in the comments and don't forget to leave a vote :-D