Yandere Levi

Reader's POV

Today Levi got me, Eren and Jean on watch duty meaning while everyone was out doing spy stuff we we're being the watchdogs.

And to make no one suspicious of us we had to hand out flyers about Ackerman Corp.

“Ugh, this is boring. They always got us on watch duty.” said Eren.

“Now you know how Sasha feels. So stop complaining and pass out papers you bum.” I replied.

“Oh shut up F/N,” said Eren who left his position at the door to surround me, and Jean did too.
“Yeah. Always being a teacher's pet.”

“We'll show you something about being a goody two shoes.” then Eren, with the help of Jean, picked me up. Eren grabbed my shoulders and Jean grabbed my legs and they started swinging me around.

“Guys put me down! You know Levi is going to punish all three of us if he finds us doing shit like this!” (And yes, even though I'm his girlfriend, Levi still punishes me. He thinks it's unfair to treat me better than the rest of them.)

Eren let me go but Jean, who still kept a hold of my legs, started to drag me across the floor.

“Repeat after me, F/N. No one likes a-”

“Horceface, let go of her.” a deep manly voice said.

Sure enough it was Levi and boy did Jean get an ass whopping. He beat Jean harder then he beat Eren in court and when Jean told him Eren was in this too he sent them to the bathrooms, where they had to clean and until it was spotless. Yikes

“Welp this has been fun.” I said as I got up and started to walk away but then Levi grabbed my hair and dragged me by it. It seemed like I was getting dragged a lot today but why is Levi dragging me?

“Levi let go of me? Why are you doing this?” I asked.

“I'll show you not to screw around with any other boy around here, F/N. Your mine and I mean so I'm going to punish you until you know your place.”

“What are you a yandere?! Let go of me though!”

Levi picked me up and carried me on his back until we reached his office and when we got there things got a bit....

Rough.

First he grabbed my hair and shoved my head over his desk, shoving his cock deep inside my mouth gagging me until he eventually came.

I swallowed. I had to swallow.

Then he picked me up and slammed me on the desk and pulled my pants off, and then my panties.

He thrusted his member into my entrance and kept stroking while his finger nails were deep inside my hips. Ouch.

“No listen to me. Your going to be a good little girl and cum for daddy. On the count of three.
1.....2......3”

And I climaxed all over his dick.

Levi took his warm fingers and dug them deep inside of me and said, “Who's pussy does this belong too?”

“You, you sir!” I yelled.

“That's right. And who's going to get punished even worse when they get cought screwing around with boys again?”

“Me!! Me sir!”

“Good girl. F/N.”