Levi x Reader in the tub

Levi's Pov

After a long day from work I walked in my bedroom to find F/N sleeping. “Tch, brat. She's always sleeping.” but I didn't mind because she looked so adorable when she took a nap.

I decided that I would surprise her by taking a bath with her so I took a bottle of her F/D from the fridge and and two glasses and poured some of her F/D in each glass. Then I filled the tub with bathing soap which sent bubbles into the air.

I picked F/N up and stripped her down, placing her in the tub. Then I stripped down myself and joined her.

She woke up 3 minutes later. “Hey you.”

“Tch.Your finally up, brat.”

“You know if I had a dollar for every time I fell asleep and woke up in a freaky position because you want to be a horny little freak I'd be richer than you by now.” she said.

“And if I had a penny for every time you called me daddy I'd be richer than you were.”

“It'll take years before somebody can get rich off of pennies.”

“Yeah but you call me daddy so much that I can gain a billion dollars in a week more than anyone could in a day. Now what do we say to daddy?” I teased.

“You know what I don't know. What do you say to daddy?”

I shoved my fingers into her woman hood. “You better stop playing with me. Now I'm going to ask you again. What do you say to daddy?”

“Please fuck me daddy! I'm begging you! Put your meaty cock into me so I can worship you in ways nobody has before! Daddy!!!!!!”

I took my fingers out and licked them. Then I pulled F/N on top of me. “That's more like it.”