Bad girl

Reader's POV

Don't you go around doing something so reckless like that again, you little shit.” said Levi.

“Jeez how many times do I have to say I'm sorry.” I responded.

“How about you get on your knees and beg.”

I didn't hesitate as I obyed and got on my knees like the good little girl that I was.

A grin spread across Levi's face. “Good, now stay there.”

He unbuckled his pants as he pulled out his meaty cock and and grabbed my head. “Take your last breath, brat.” he ordered.

I took my last breath of air because I knew that I wasn't going to be able to breath until Levi said so. Pretty soon he shoved his cock down my throat almost chocking me to death just like he always did but I didn't mind because I enjoyed it. I've been a bad girl and I deserved to be punished.

“You'd rather choke on my cock then breathe. Your such a slut when it comes to my cock.”

I wrapped my tongue around his dick because his tip was already in my throat.

“Now your going to swallow my children. On the count of three. 1......2.....3”

Levi didn't hesitate as his cum went down my mouth like a waterfall and I had no choice but to swallow.

Levi pulled out pushed me on to him, pulling my skirt/pants down to reveal my f/c panties.

“You know, I should wear your panties on my head while I'm cleaning.” he teased.

“Oh yeah? Well after this I'll make sure you don't see any panties for a while.”

“Oh really?” and then he gave my ass a hard smack. “I was going to go easy on you but since you want to sass me,” smack. “I guess we'll just have to do this the hard way.”

“Ugh!” I groaned as he smacked my ass again.

“After this I'm going to make sure your not able to sit down for a while.”

“At least rub it when your done.” I said.

“I'm the dominant one here.” he said with a evil grin, the same one Ymir gave me when she found out me and Levi we're in love with each other.

“I will do whatever I want. Got it?”

“Yes daddy.”