Attack on Reader Part 3

Warning: There's going to be a few manga references in this chapter so don't read if you're not a manga reader.

You have been warned

Reader's POV

“Ow! Fuck!” I grunted.

“Y/N! Are you ok?” said Armin.

“I'm fine, Armin. How about you, Mikasa...”

“I'm fine. I just hit my head a little hard, that's all.” she said.

“Somebody must've planted a bomb out here. They must've took a bet that we will be here.” Armin said.

“And it looks like we've won.” called a young girl with black hair wrapped up in a ponytail, who looked like she was about 11 or 12 came out holding a shot gun. “Now if you know what's good for you, you'll hand that girl over before I blow this place up.

“Ok seriously! What do you want with me?” I exclaimed.

“Just come here, or else I'll shoot your friends.”

Then out of no where a guy came in flying and kicked her across the yard, grabbing her shot gun.

“Connie! You didn't have to kick her that hard!” yelled Armin.

“She was about to kill you all. What was I supposed to do.” the guy who's name is supposedly Connie.

“Let me rephrase that for you. She was about to kill Armin and Mikasa. She wanted me for some reason. So I'm glad you kicked the crap out of her.” I got up and greeted him. “F/N L/N.”

he blushed like crazy and took my hand. “Connie Springer.”

“So what now?” I asked.

Just then a helicopter flew by and a young woman appeared and threw another gun at the girl through the helicopter door. “Gabi! Kill them all and get the girl.”

“Yes, Ms Pieck!” she called and started shooting.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

“We're fucked.” Connie said.

And he was right. At that moment, we we're completely and utterly fucked.

I couldn't see anything the cloud of smoke and more importantly, I worried for my friends

I couldn't see anything the cloud of smoke and more importantly, I worried for my friends. Are they ok? Where are they now? Most important.....

Are they alive? I hoped so.

I coughed up a lot of smoke. I can't stand the smell of smoke. As if smoke filling my lungs wasn't bad enough, I felt a gun point at my head.

“Scream and shout, and kill you.”

“I'm guessing your Gabi.” I said.

“Why do you care?”

“I mean if your going to keep me hostage then I could at least know your name.” I replied.

“Like I said, say another word and I'll kill you.”

I quickly grabbed the shotgun from  Gabi and smacked her across the face with it, almost knocking her unconscious. Then I held the gun at her face. Nobody  threatens me unless your Levi Ackerman.

“Who let a kid use a gun anyway?” I said, pointing it at her.

“Y/N!!!” I heard a cute voice call. It was Armin (My little Cinnamon Roll ^_^ )

Just then a gun was pointed to my head. Again.

This time it was Pieck. “Come close to her, and I'll shoot.” she said, wrapping me in a headlock.

I know this trick before. Jean tried it on me today. The difference is instead of a broom, she has a gun. I pinched her and when she flinched I used this opportunity to knee her in the crutch.

“Ouch!” She exclaimed. Her pain gave me the perfect opportunity to grab her gun and kicked her in the face.

“Ms.Pieck!” exclaimed Gabi as she rushed to her. I held the gun at both of their heads.

“Scream and shout, and kill you.” I said.

“Look at you. You didn't need me to come save you, F/N. You seem to have everything under control. You remind me of someone....”

Levi's POV

“Yeager! Where the hell is F/N?!” I said to Eren. If he doesn't tell me where she if I swear I might hurt somebody.

“I don't know sir! Mikasa and Armin took her to keep her safe. I don't know where they are now! I promise.”

“I swear to God, Yeager, If you know where she is and is hiding it from me then,”

“Look, Don't be mad at him because he doesn't know where your girlfriend is. Then again you weren't so popular with women, aren't you Levi?” (Zeke said this to Levi in the manga  lol XD)

“Zeke you sick bastard where is she? I'm willing to kill all of your spies until you tell me where the hell she is!”

“How pitiful!” He cried.

Then F/N and Armin showed up. F/N was dragging Piecks hair behind her bag while she was tied up  and Armin carried Gabi on his back while she was squirming on his shoulder.

“I see you've got brat and bitch Arlert.” I said.

“Actually, it was F/N sir. She was the one who held them hostage.

“Oh my. Two well trained Marleyan solders held captive by F/N. No wonder why Levi boy over here is high over heels for you.”

“They didn't put up much of a fight really. I've had to deal with 40 year old dad's who fight letter than this.” she replied.

I cracked a smirk.

“She even shares his personality too! Oh my- and he's smiling!”

I smile faded away because this guy is obviously going to keep fucking with me until I do something about him.

“What will it be? Levi? Hand over the girl and we'll...”

Bang!

And I shot him straight through the head. Right here and there.

Silence